Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Jimbops Rant

Reviews

Welcome back, Jimbop.

PIMP!!!!!!

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    First of all allow me to enlighten you guys on something… the expression Pfff you are attributing to Lucy Chambers I am sorry to say does not belong to her it belongs to me. It was just one on the many endearing things she adopted (or stole) from me in the good old days. Secondondly, Debest (probably my only true friend that hasn’t abandoned me) made me promise that I would not come back with a soppy ‘Oh I missed ye all guys’ thing going on so in due faith to my last buddy in words he would choose himself:

Ye are all fuckin wankers…

Couple of things fast… cos Ive got a date…

Amy Alison… Who the fuck is Amy Alison. And we thought Horan was Bad.

Alicia Sexy… what a horrible display of bullying this poor girl suffered. I don’t care if she attempted to assassinate the Pope, no human being should be subjected to the bullyboy attack this young lady had to put up with. This is the first real case of a member being properly driven from the boards. Jeeeze… if only I was here.

Now my lost friend. My cyber buddy. My best mate here on these boards over the past couple of years. A movie I saw before comes to mind. Set in nazi controlled berlin where two buddies were hiding out from the Nazis. One day pne of the young men was called by his buddy, to come out of hiding, all is well. When the loyal friend emerged he found his so called buddy wearing a nazi uniform. He had turned on his best friend. What a lowlife, miserable, despicable dirty turncoat.

But I cannot hold a grudge. I at least shall remain loyal. But I will miss him. And I want him to know….

I still love ya Doc….

Now I must away... I am meeting the lovely Angi in Galway... she is much better company than ye Laaangers

Agent Jimbop......
    “A friend is one who has the same enemies as you have”..... DiannaSweet is back for fun....

Welcome back from 'De Dark Side' mate

CG
    I intend to live forever. So far, so good.

Wise men talk because they have something to say;
    fools talk because they have to say something:
    Plato

Reviews

WB jimbop
    Last edited by hornylimerick; 02-03-11 at 14:56.

Welcome back Jamescork,
    I'm really happy to see you posting again
    (Place is not the same without you :-)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345