Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: what kind of girl do you like?

Quote Originally Posted by sam07 View Post
    go ahead rachel, you dont need to ask !!
    Lots of money and few days more to live.....
    Last edited by Rachel Divine; 27-02-11 at 17:09. Reason: and I will be crazy about him....

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rachel Divine For This Useful Post:

aliciasexy (27-02-11), hornylimerick (27-02-11), willyup (28-02-11)

Reviews

For me a great personality is what i look for. That brings out a girls look for me.
    “Once Everton has touched you nothing will be the same”
    Alan Ball

Justice For The 96

4. The Following User Says Thank You to lovethegirls For This Useful Post:

Reviews

lovin the ladys with the

ass. little junk in the turnk

brest. gotta be over a handful

eyes. just gotta have 2 (depth reception purposes only)

hight. nothing over 6ft

& good personality

and thats it
    ................................................................................ ....... ................................................................................

6. The Following User Says Thank You to bert dublin For This Useful Post:

deadboysdontlie (28-02-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by aliciasexy View Post
    Most guys like tall girls,with long hair,big boobs .Whay kind of girl do you like?
    I am in my late 40's (don't know when it happened, but it did )
    My views therefore of a perfect lady are somewhat different to those when I was 20.

I am still attracted by a slim, well endowed lady with long blond hair with beauty that would crush a heart!
    But now I look more for the beauty within.
    In my youth I loved a beautiful model who frankly was a bitch! Since then my tastes have evolved!
    Don't get me wrong, I am still attracted by beauty, but it is only the beauty within that now captures my heart.
    It is this that makes me love that individual all the more.

We always hear that beauty is in the eye of the beholder, but until we experience this,
    we will never truly understand what this means.

So therefore, although beauty is important, the deep love of a lady is invaluable!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Sam Spade; 27-02-11 at 19:59.

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sam Spade For This Useful Post:

deadboysdontlie (27-02-11), mature abby (27-02-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by aliciasexy View Post
    Most guys like tall girls,with long hair,big boobs .Whay kind of girl do you like?
    I presume you're talking pure physical attraction here Alicia? Personality and compatability are obviously more important. But from a pure looks perspective:

I am a sucker for petite curvy brunnetes. (So I would actually avoid tall girls).
    The petite bit is even more important than the brunette bit. (We're talking anywhere between 5' to 5' 5'')

Like most men I love long straight hair.
    Have a weakness for brunettes but certainly wouldn't say no to a lucious blonde. (Haven't done a red head yet!).

As for curves - I am very much an ass man . So a curvy bum will keep me happy for Christmas!
    Shapely breasts of any size will do me. I prefer small breasts if they are natural and large breasts if they are enhanced.

Small feet with nicely manicured painted toe nails in peep toe or open toe stillettos - and I'm practically there already!!

Not a big fan of tatoos or piercings. Subtle ones are o.k. However, a small tatoo at the base of a womans lower back is my one exception - especially when you see it peeing out above hipster jeans! Phwroar! Also it looks great during doggy style .

As for my favourite bit of a lady' anatomy - the pussy, clean shaven and smelling April fresh will ensure hours of mutual pleasure!

I've got a bit carried away here Alicia, but you started a thread that was bound to set me off fantasizing!!!!
    "Don't be reckless with other people’s hearts. Don't put up with people who are reckless with yours"

Quote Originally Posted by City Gent View Post
    RICH Nymphomaniac who owns a distillery would be nice.

CG
    Fixed that for you there.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123