Quote Originally Posted by beendare View Post
Bout 10 years ago saw a touring irish lady in limerick. A very good looking woman with a great bod, say mid thirties, she was in a hotel and as i walked into the room saw a supermacs bag on the locker, fair enuf says i a girl gotta eat, but i would pay more attention to that now! Anyway i thought she was really hot and we got down to the deed, i dropped the head at speed and i prob resembled a child with a cone for all of about 2 seconds, then it hit me the smell, not of bo as the lady generally smelt wonderful, but piss, not even pee but piss, instantly i came up for air almost hyperventilating, it was unreal. Despite the considerable trauma endured i mantained the todger and we rubbered up for mish. I was determined not to delay at this stage, tickling her g spot was least of my concerns, and promptly blew the load. However, i would think as i came my cock deflated faster than a ff minister`s ego, result cock plopped out condom left in, contents inside, and me fishing in the septic tank again, all was extracted without spilling a drop, lady embarresed me grateful to get out of that hotel with myself intact. FOR 3 DAYS after despite vigourous washing i could not get rid of the smell from my mouth, however all was not lost as i learned a lesson from that lifechanging event.... if you intend on going diving, it has to be finger licken good!!
Where does the Supermacs bag come into it, or am i being dumb?