Thread: Dilemma

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Default Dilemma

If you had foreign visitors in town for work purposes that you didn't particularly know that well and one of them were to ask you if you knew where to find some girls for "entertainment", what would you do ?

On the one hand you might say "oh my God, I wouldn't have a clue". On the other hand, you might give a wink and say "how many do you want, where and how long for ?".

I genuienly don't know which choice I'd make myself.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

I would be like I already did: be completely stupid and go like 'aren't there people you can pay for that? I believe it works a little different here though...'
    Is this the land where sun brightly shines, is this the existence of a heaven's sign?
    Is this the locus the hallowed focus, where grace love and harmony combine?

Rotting Christ - Nemecic

Who Am I? A son of northern darkness.

Blog Entries

Tell the person to type in what kind of 'entertainment' they're looking for in a search engine on the internet!

Reviews

I'd just refer them to this website. I might even go so far as to suggest a few of the ladies - of course based on the reviews on this site (as I couldn't possibly be speaking from personal experience!)
    "Don't be reckless with other people’s hearts. Don't put up with people who are reckless with yours"