Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Can you ever get back with an ex?????

Blog Entries
    Reviews

I dunno, there is one ex that I have forgotten about but recently she has dominated my mind again... I want her back, even if it was just as friends, but I don't think that will ever be possible...

I would say no, never, niente, but one never knows...
    Is this the land where sun brightly shines, is this the existence of a heaven's sign?
    Is this the locus the hallowed focus, where grace love and harmony combine?

Rotting Christ - Nemecic

Who Am I? A son of northern darkness.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by charlottebabe View Post
    I saw an ex boyfriend today who I have not seen for 6 months. He wants to get back together, although he went back to his wife after we broke up. I asked him what is in it for me? He left with a lot to think about. I wondered if anyone on here has got back with an ex and did it work out?
    In a word..No...I don't think it works, might be alright for a while,but the original reasons why you broke up in the first place soon come back. Not sure going back to the wife is a good indicator either. Best to move on.
    Come in she said "I'll give you shelter from the storm "

3. The Following User Says Thank You to mellors For This Useful Post:

lovethegirls (21-02-11)

Blog Entries

I am actually good friends with an ex. Somehow for us we can be and it works. We meet up twice a year and have a lovely time laughing and chatting. Always good to see him and we both respect our current lives. The thing is we are not in love with each other any more, but 'love' each other. In other words there is no possessiveness or sexual longing.
    www.lady-love.co.uk
    Dublin 19 November
    E80 1/2 hour
    E120 one hour

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by mellors View Post
    In a word..No...I don't think it works, might be alright for a while,but the original reasons why you broke up in the first place soon come back. Not sure going back to the wife is a good indicator either. Best to move on.
    I don't want to sound like a Ballox but if you split up walk this being friends doesn't work you are just kidding yourself.

Once we broke up I lose my interest on him...

Are soo many out there who can apreciate me much more and I can be alot more happy than with an ex back .

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rachel Divine For This Useful Post:

hornylimerick (21-02-11), Rodney69 (21-02-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Fitzy View Post
    I don't want to sound like a Ballox but if you split up walk this being friends doesn't work you are just kidding yourself.

yep, I've only ever met one girl who I truly loved and honestly could say I'd be happy spend the rest of my life with. Unfortunately she didn't feel the same. It didn't last long. At the time I wanted to be friends, i was only fooling myself. Luckily for me it was made easier, she moved away, which allowed me to get on with my life. She's happily married now with kids and I'm delighted for her.
    Thank you all the ladies I had pleasure of meeting. Forever grateful for the memories

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rodney69 For This Useful Post:

charlottebabe (21-02-11), Fitzy (22-02-11), hornylimerick (21-02-11)

Blog Entries

I saw an ex boyfriend today who I have not seen for 6 months. He wants to get back together, although he went back to his wife after we broke up. I asked him what is in it for me? He left with a lot to think about. I wondered if anyone on here has got back with an ex and did it work out?
    I went back with my ex after a period of 6 years separation and it is going ok. Takes a lot of work but it can happen if you both want it to.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by magicalman9357 View Post
    I went back with my ex after a period of 6 years separation and it is going ok. Takes a lot of work but it can happen if you both want it to.
    Congratulations, very happy for you magicalman
    Thank you all the ladies I had pleasure of meeting. Forever grateful for the memories

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Rodney69 For This Useful Post:

magicalman9357 (21-02-11)

Well if its just sex for U Charlotte i think its ok, go ahead...no strings attached at least U know him no suprises!!
    But if its more from ur side try to be hard and maybe ignore him, u will burn urself( of course thats my experience)
    Good bye Ireland!

Yes I did and no it didn't. There will always be a time when you resent the past.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

Stella (21-02-11)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast