Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: I'm Back !!!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Forrest View Post
    Alec Horan............aka Chris Jerico
    Was that him?

Quote Originally Posted by Alec Horan View Post
    Hello my Dear, Thank you for being my champion......I really must reward you in some way
    Oh, that will do. You can keep your reviews to yourself
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    Horan how are ya ya aul hoor u?
    I propose seeing as the site was down for 2 days ure ban should be extended by 2 days lol
    No, you don't understand. Alec is the one who keeps the site running. He was banned and within days the place fell to pieces. That's why they had to bring him back.

“I wish you wouldn’t keep appearing and vanishing so suddenly; you make one quite giddy!”
    “All right,” said the Cat; and this time it vanished quite slowly, beginning with the end of the tail, and ending with the grin, which remained some time after the rest of it had gone.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Welcome back. We'll appreciate you all the more now - wait and see.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Alec Horan View Post
    I wont go there but I would have no problem with everybody seeing it.....I thought it was funny......and still do !
    Welcome back Alec. I noticed you were loitering across the road. When E-I was down on Saturday and I was unable to log on here on Sunday I spent my time loitering there (incognito) also. Hillarious how the old shebeen came to life when the regulars were locked out of their favourite watering hole, plus you were royally entertained by a certain person's OTT foul language rants.

Having been away for a while, I only got to read your contribution regarding the "deficiencies in Irish culture" a few minutes ago........a f**king hillarious rant. It's the sort of thing I would come up with myself after a few beers and a lot of thought.......but for obvious reasons would'nt consider posting anymore.

As to your question regarding a United Ireland.......everyone is probably in favour of this but they are just divided as to how it should be achieved. The green lot want the wee north to leave the financially bountyfull breast of the United Kingdom and suckle on the financially milkless breasts of a bankrupt republic, and the orange lot want us to reenter the United Kingdom and join them in suckling on HM's magnificent breasts......................

..........to cut a long thread short, it's all about tits and the milk quota.

P.S. Remember to vote on Friday 25th February.......generations of Irishmen (and also some women) fought and died to achieve the right for us to f**k up our own country, thereby sparing others the job of doing it. Vote early and vote often..........and this exhortation applies equally to both the living and the dead.......lest we forget.

Reviews

You really were a banned user , welcome back.
    Once a prick - always a prick.

Reviews

You bunch of sycophantic wusses make me sick. Ban Horan forever!!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234