Thread: walking out if you dont feel the spark

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default walking out if you dont feel the spark

i was in galway today and made an appointment to see ts jessica. from the pic i felt really turned on and from her voice on the phone i felt the same. however when i went to the aprtment i just didnt feel anything. basically because i think she should advertise3 in the tv section because there was nothing on top. i explained to her that she was not what i had expected and i just didnt feel anything. then she started demanding i pay at least 20e for making the appointment i said no im sorry and headed for the door. she then wouldnt let me out until i payed her 20 i didnt and she knew i wasnt going to i just waited by the door apoligised for wasting her time but i am genuine and im sorry i didnt mean to waste her time. she then started to call me a f**king moran and a F**king waster and im only out to waste her f**king time she then said get the f**K out of my apartment and dont ever f**king come back you f**king moron. after i left she sent me a text to delete her no. and when she gets implants il never touch em.
    Lads are all the time complaining they stayed even tho they didnt want to and service was not good etc. when you decide to leave u get the abuse like this. its my money im spending and i want to have a good time and enjoy the experience and not think all the way tru think jesus ive made a mistake which i walked out. and then leave a negative comment.
    Who is right or wrong in this situation?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to George83 For This Useful Post:

CoolJay (14-02-11)