Quote Originally Posted by Mousey View Post
What? Why are we all pretending that Ireland have any sort of chance against France?

Look - we don't have a prayer. For Ireland to beat France we need to (i) play out of our skins, and (ii) need France to play like they were back at school. And worse than that, if we go up by more than 7 points against France, it will only encourage them to actually play proper rugby.

People go on about our Golden Generation (which is coming to the end of its tenure now) because of a Grand Slam a couple of years ago, but for fuck sake, it was a blip!!

Ireland are shit. They make too many handling errors. Forward passes, dropped balls, no scrum, mediocre lineout. We are not even in France's league.

It always makes me shake my head whenever Ireland are playing France or one of the southern hemisphere teams - all these people singing Amhrán na bhFiann and Ireland's Call, genuinely believing that they have a decent chance, and then fifteen minutes later realising that they should never have spent the money on the ticket because we're down by twenty points.

Ireland are going to lose against France today. It all only depends on how much they feel like beating us.
cmon man show some faith!! logic points to a french win, but logic and france and livremont dont go hand in and, ,,, im hoping!