Last Friday evening, I was on my way home for a date with my better half when I thought I'd just get a "quickie" before I got into the car. As I am based in Dublin 1 and was under a little time pressure, I searched for someone within 5 mins walk of O'Connell St. After finding someone who was free and proceeding to her apartment, then usual stuff "ring when you get to landmark A, walk to landmark B, etc etc, I eventually was met by a beautiful young girl. Went straight to bedroom, the time is moving on and I asked was there a quickie rate (there wasn't), I paid the €100, she disappeared into kitchen and when she came back I had my shoes on and my trousers around my heels. she asked me to get undressed, I explained I was under time pressure and would be gone in a few minutes, she still insisted I get undressed and I said I wasn't. So now 3/4 mins has passed and she's getting annoyed with me. She then said I could have my money back and leave. She disappeared and then came back without the cash and asked what did I want to do, I explained that I only wanted a 5 min quickie now and I wasn't taking my clothes off. Eventually common sense prevailed and she didn't even have time to take her clothes off either, pulled thong aside and a 3 min doggy shag. Happy ending for both as common sense prevailed.

So after all that just a quick question about what is the etiquette of 15 min quickies and views about punters taking all their clothes off??

BTW date with better half went really well and we made passionate love all night!!!!