Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Assholes

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Pinkeye View Post
    I don't agree. But what makes you think this?
    He obviously had his eye wiped by some asshole,big chip.LOL

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Blond chick NIKKY View Post
    Haha thats so true I am the same. If in the room will be 10 guys and just one will be a complete asshole u can be sure i will pick him
    Actually thats kinda depressing to hear that Nikky, but I guess you are kinda joking a bit too????

Sometimes I'm an asshole (sometimes its necessary to be an asshole, sometimes its the ONLY way you can assert yourself) but mostly I'm a lovely guy. I would hope Nikky that you could see my inner-asshole (I know that dosent sound too appatizing!!!) and respond to that.
    :~0

Reviews

it is quite common for women to choose 'arseholes' for themselves,
    during my course many theories were examined as to why this may be.
    i won't outline them here-as it would upset some people.
    (the reasons are of course, unconcious).
    Last edited by warmcome; 03-02-11 at 20:27.

Quote Originally Posted by Lincoln View Post
    Actually thats kinda depressing to hear that Nikky, but I guess you are kinda joking a bit too????

Sometimes I'm an asshole (sometimes its necessary to be an asshole, sometimes its the ONLY way you can assert yourself) but mostly I'm a lovely guy. I would hope Nikky that you could see my inner-asshole (I know that dosent sound too appatizing!!!) and respond to that.
    :~0
    I believe u are Lincoln

Yep kind off

I will never be with asshole. But u never know. Sometimes somebody can look normal and after a while turn to a complete asshole

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Blond chick NIKKY For This Useful Post:

Lincoln (03-02-11)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Experienced Punter esq View Post
    It is my contention that the problem with most men is they're assholes & the problem with most women is they put up with those assholes Do u agree?
    Ah now I normally feel like my mans putting up with me :S ah well think it goes both ways

But we can stick with your theory makes us gals look better lol
    Xxxxx
    Last edited by ciara; 03-02-11 at 21:00.
    Sexy Sultry IrishCiara in D4 Ballbridge for a few days only!!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Experienced Punter esq View Post
    It is my contention that the problem with most men is they're assholes & the problem with most women is they put up with those assholes Do u agree?
    It is my contention that you are a wanker for making such a statement ! Go ahead and infract me for stating the facts, people like Exp should have their keypads shoved down their throats for making such generalisations. I'm sorry but it's the first time I've been pissed off with another members post enough to make such a statement. I'd like to think I'm a nice guy so how dare Exp tar me with the same brush as some of the low lifes out there that mistreat our fairer sex.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to n73 For This Useful Post:

ciara (03-02-11)

Bit late in catching up as had a day off, but what a great thread!

Quote Originally Posted by n73 View Post
    It is my contention that you are a wanker for making such a statement ! Go ahead and infract me for stating the facts, people like Exp should have their keypads shoved down their throats for making such generalisations. I'm sorry but it's the first time I've been pissed off with another members post enough to make such a statement. I'd like to think I'm a nice guy so how dare Exp tar me with the same brush as some of the low lifes out there that mistreat our fairer sex.
    Remember to read the thread before u attack anyone I did say most I mean what is it u dont understand some people agree others dont I love to see opinions it makes the thread theres no need to talk like that - too much pent up anger in peoples lives...

Quote Originally Posted by vampirejackie View Post
    Bit late in catching up as had a day off, but what a great thread!
    twas a good one alrite till people tppkit off topic as usual seriously there are bad minded childish peopl;e here who intentionally join in the off topic mode to ruin threads moderators should intervene noone gonna listen to me ah fuck it I'm back to work

Quote Originally Posted by n73 View Post
    N73, this thread was obviously meant as a bit of fun, and if you found this post so offending, you should have reported it, not gone on a nasty abusive rant.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast