Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Canon 550d SLR

Quote Originally Posted by hitman76 View Post
    Thats a nice big canon are you a photo enthusiast to, if so are you on flickr..!!
    Yes Im really in photography Love it ...

Flickr? Couldn't tell you hun :-) xxx

Reviews

O yeah I forgot what website I was on sorry about that :O
    Last edited by hitman76; 03-02-11 at 21:15.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by hitman76 View Post
    Just got my new Canon 550d SLR and dear god the power at my fingertips now, anyone here have an SLR..!!
    snap, I got mine just before Christmas and I just love it, also bought the Canon EF Lens - 50 mm - F/1.8, fantastic for portraits, the low aperture setting just makes everything look so much better!!!

I've a few other gadgets listed to get over the coming months but I want to know the thing inside out before I go spending too much on it.

the size of an SLR doesn't really bother me all that much for day to day stuff, just make sure you get a good backpack and you're sorted. Also use a G9 as my backup, pretty much SLR functionality in a smaller size (although still bulky enough).

also a paying member of Flickr but for obvious reasons a link won't be supplied
    Last edited by monster_monster; 03-02-11 at 22:23.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by monster_monster View Post
    snap, I got mine just before Christmas and I just love it, also bought the Canon EF Lens - 50 mm - F/1.8, fantastic for portraits, the low aperture setting just makes everything look so much better!!!

I've a few other gadgets listed to get over the coming months but I want to know the thing inside out before I go spending too much on it.

the size of an SLR doesn't really bother me all that much for day to day stuff, just make sure you get a good backpack and you're sorted. Also use a G9 as my backup, pretty much SLR functionality in a smaller size (although still bulky enough).

also a paying member of Flickr but for obvious reasons a link won't be supplied
    Yeap Iv see the Canon PowerShot G9 very nice camera indeed

Quote Originally Posted by nick2010 View Post
    Yes I love them. I have Canon 5D mark II and it is amazing .... :-)
    You will enjoy very much your new toy I hope so xxxxx
    Snap Nick also have the 24-105L lense

Reviews

I have this small little compact digital camera thingy. It's got 10 Megapixels......or something like that. It's also got zoom and it flashes when it's dark. Dont ask me what brand it is.......I neither know nor care. If it was any more technical, I'd be rightly f**ked.

I got an EOS 500D before Xmas and am doing a digital photography night course to learn what to do with it, getting right into it I am. Now I just need some lovely ladies as volunteers to photograph

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by daftscouser View Post
    I got an EOS 500D before Xmas and am doing a digital photography night course to learn what to do with it, getting right into it I am. Now I just need some lovely ladies as volunteers to photograph
    you will never get any volunteers here let me tell you but you can try....!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12