Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: What country?

Many beautiful countrys to visit,I am sure each one has something the others dont. Have been in Valencia and Jerez de la Frontera, to see free practice of formula 1 and was unbeliveble. Ferrari its the best team for me, special with Fernando Alonso runing for them. It would be amazing to be in Monza in a Gran Prix F1.
    Coliseum, one of the greates monuments and the second most visited after Vatican.
    Venice is linked by a series of over 150 canals, 400 bridges and many ancient pavements. All buildings in Venice are supported on slender oak and pine piles (posts) which are driven deep into the ground to create a solid foundation. As the soil is waterlogged, with no free oxygen, the piles remain strong and do not decay.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Rachel Divine For This Useful Post:

aliciasexy (03-02-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by sweet rachel View Post
    Many beautiful countrys to visit,I am sure each one has something the others dont. Have been in Valencia and Jerez de la Frontera, to see free practice of formula 1 and was unbeliveble. Ferrari its the best team for me, special with Fernando Alonso runing for them. It would be amazing to be in Monza in a Gran Prix F1.
    Coliseum, one of the greates monuments and the second most visited after Vatican.
    Venice is linked by a series of over 150 canals, 400 bridges and many ancient pavements. All buildings in Venice are supported on slender oak and pine piles (posts) which are driven deep into the ground to create a solid foundation. As the soil is waterlogged, with no free oxygen, the piles remain strong and do not decay.
    intelligent, witty and beautiful, what more could you ask for?

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hornylimerick For This Useful Post:

aliciasexy (03-02-11), Rachel Divine (03-02-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by hornylimerick View Post
    intelligent, witty and beautiful, what more could you ask for?
    That is one to ponder, hmmm!
    Last edited by dannyboy10; 03-02-11 at 10:32. Reason: can you cook? :)

Spain first to pick you up and then we head to Italy for you, then China for me then on to Brazil to Salsa the nights away that is after I have won the lottery ))

7. The Following User Says Thank You to luigi For This Useful Post:

Rachel Divine (03-02-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by sweet rachel View Post
    Are they not slipping at a rate of 1mm per month?

Quote Originally Posted by dannyboy10 View Post
    Are they not slipping at a rate of 1mm per month?
    I got married in Venice. The sea defences are also failing, and the water rate is rising. They dont actually believe it will be there in a hundred years or so.

If you want to see Italy, rent a car in Sicily, hop on the ferry over to Italy and drive up on the coast. Pompeii is worth a nosy, as is Naples, and Sorrento and Amalfi are less than an hour from there. Leave the car in Rome.
    Last edited by lucy chambers; 03-02-11 at 10:54.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    I got married in Venice. The sea defences are also failing, and the water rate is rising. They dont actually believe it will be there in a hundred years or so.

If you want to see Italy, rent a car in Sicily, hop on the ferry over to Italy and drive up on the coast. Pompeii is worth a nosy, as is Naples, and Sorrento and Amalfi are less than an hour from there. Leave the care in Rome.
    When are you taking me?

Quote Originally Posted by dannyboy10 View Post
    When are you taking me?
    I am but a poor wench, I was hoping you would be propositioning me

I missed the ferry to Capri, so it would be lovely to see it properly if you could please save the welfare cheque...
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    I am but a poor wench, I was hoping you would be propositioning me

I missed the ferry to Capri, so it would be lovely to see it properly if you could please save the welfare cheque...
    I will cut back on the Dutch Gold too!
    But alas being the modern man, I will have to bow to my deeply held beliefs in equality, and insist you pay!

If you are going to the Isle Of Capri be sure and bring a wad of notes. Very expensive but lovely scenery. Go up to Anacapri for a good view. Visit the gardens of Caeser Augustias for a a view of heaven on earth

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast