Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stupid things

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by prettywoman View Post
    Holly molly..... I mean did you get any wealding done, that thing is blinding even from the distance.............
    I was welding my mickey back on, only I welded it on backwards.

Once a prick - always a prick.

Reviews

Jeez dude what were you thinkin that you tried to weld without a mask ! Arc eye is a bitch , but how long did you manage to weld for to end up in hospital ? Get yourself an auto darkening mask , they are cheap enough around 50 blips and your eyes will thank you for it .

My most recent moment of stupidity was on sat morning . I was leaving the gym and just as i got to my car my phone rang . Fiddled around to get the car door open while chatting , finished the call and drove home . But forgot to take my ipod off the car roof , D'oh !
    I have no signature at the moment

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by rimmerguy View Post
    Jeez dude what were you thinkin that you tried to weld without a mask ! Arc eye is a bitch , but how long did you manage to weld for to end up in hospital ? Get yourself an auto darkening mask , they are cheap enough around 50 blips and your eyes will thank you for it .

My most recent moment of stupidity was on sat morning . I was leaving the gym and just as i got to my car my phone rang . Fiddled around to get the car door open while chatting , finished the call and drove home . But forgot to take my ipod off the car roof , D'oh !
    About an hour! eyes were fine until for a while, took about 8 hours to feel the effects, started with hazy vision the unmerciful pain!
    I know about those masks, they're great, i have bought them for others, but as i said i was being stupid, i was very annoyed that i had to do it in the first place, so i wasn't really thinking when i did it I learned my lesson and the person who should have done it and didn't, got fired!!! so someone else learned from you misfortune too! Do your Job!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12