Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Another nosey question for the ladies

Quote Originally Posted by lonely View Post
    the hospitals are overcrowded as it is
    if you wer free on the health service everyone wuld be queing to get in to get treated by you
    When I leave this job I probably will practice aromatherapy full time in respite and retirement homes...so be careful what you wish for I could be the one your daddy says is an angel
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

lonely (31-01-11), warmcome (31-01-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    Well, I trained as an aromatherapist so that is my mainstay. I also do a few other things that I can't quite remember the name for but those in the corporate sector definitely seem to feel the benefits

I should be free on the health service really...
    I have an old medical card somewhere !!
    Come in she said "I'll give you shelter from the storm "

When I leave this job I probably will practice aromatherapy full time in respite and retirement homes...so be careful what you wish for I could be the one your daddy says is an angel
    he could be saying that about you already

5. The Following User Says Thank You to lonely For This Useful Post:

Lucy Chambers (31-01-11)

Quote Originally Posted by Banjo View Post
    I'm in a fierce nosey mood tonight ........

Ladies - is your life purely a cash one ? I'm thinking about all the paperwork you need to open a bank account or any such financy thing. Like producing a utility bill or a recent payslip for example.

Just curious how you make some purchases if it is purely cash you deal in. Like how do you buy something online ? Or a big purchase such as a car ..... do you walk into the dealer with a big slab of cash ?
    To give you an answer from another perspective, cash is a problem. You need to be able to open an account with ID and references, which you only have with financial history. Or you wait, open a small savings account and try and build credit. I thin many financial places offer a multi lingual service targeting ee clients, its a growth area.

So, if you want to buy a car you would buy cheap and trade up, finding dealers that will accept a 1000 euro here and there. You would send money home, in the hope you could explain the origin later, and you would live a very transient lifestyle without references. Difficult and hard. Some girls give up and just live to their means, buy expensive things and live for the day. The clever ones save and get out.
    Last edited by lucy chambers; 31-01-11 at 23:03.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

Banjo (31-01-11), hd7055 (31-01-11)

Reviews

I thought of it all by myself.

lol !! thats the lucy we love!!!

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Well, I trained as an aromatherapist so that is my mainstay. I also do a few other things that I can't quite remember the name for but those in the corporate sector definitely seem to feel the benefits

I should be free on the health service really...
    I had a series of aromatherapy sessions about 15 years ago, I can't remember why, maybe some health issue, but it was extremely relaxing and very enjoyable.

Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

Reviews

the banks are only too glad to see large cash deposits come in these days
    aib is eis chosen bank and im sure a large portion of their cash intake each day is from the ladies on this site
    lets face it most girls can open an account and transfer by iban; you could be looking at 250-300k a day being transferred, quite a wedge?!

Blog Entries

The idea of paperwork scares me-I live a normadic lifesyle that doesn't really require too much info; although, I do have a checking account, I mostly use cash or prepaid credit cards. I've never owed anyone or anything more than $2600, so I don't need to a lot o paperwork because I don't believe in credit or owning a house, car or big ticket items-who needs a lot of shite!
    Last edited by anitasizzle; 31-01-11 at 23:21.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to anitasizzle For This Useful Post:

Banjo (31-01-11)

Quote Originally Posted by kelso View Post
    the banks are only too glad to see large cash deposits come in these days
    aib is eis chosen bank and im sure a large portion of their cash intake each day is from the ladies on this site
    lets face it most girls can open an account and transfer by iban; you could be looking at 250-300k a day being transferred, quite a wedge?!
    Consider this. A government in severe crisis has to find billions in repayments. Where do you search? At home. What can you do? Freeze and appropriate where possible...

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anitasizzle View Post
    The idea of paperwork scares me-I've live a normadic lifesyle that doesn't really require too much info; although, I do have a checking accounting, I mostly use cash or prepaid credit cards. I've never owed anyone or anything more than $2600, so I don't need to a lot o paperwork because I don't believe in credit or owning a house, car or big ticket items-who needs a lot of shite!
    if your not into possesoins, what do you spend your hard earned money on anita?!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast