Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The arrogance of Bertie

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Doesn't Charlie Haughey's comment on Bertie epitomise everything about him - "The most devious of them all", and CJ should know
    Last edited by Forrest; 27-01-11 at 23:46.

Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Forrest For This Useful Post:

westcorklad (28-01-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

A minor point, I know, but would it really have been too much trouble for the Irish Times to spell Qatar correctly? Back in the day, newspapers employed people called editors. Yet another Irish institution that can't be bothered to do its job properly.

“I wish you wouldn’t keep appearing and vanishing so suddenly; you make one quite giddy!”
    “All right,” said the Cat; and this time it vanished quite slowly, beginning with the end of the tail, and ending with the grin, which remained some time after the rest of it had gone.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by El Gordo View Post
    A minor point, I know, but would it really have been too much trouble for the Irish Times to spell Qatar correctly? Back in the day, newspapers employed people called editors. Yet another Irish institution that can't be bothered to do its job properly.
    What do you expect from a bunch of cokeheads?

Reviews

I didn't hear people complaining when taxes were lowered a few years ago.
    When money was relatively plentiful for social welfare, who complained?

Where were the the people then demanding we increase taxes to save for a rainy day?

The banks lied to the government.
    The financial regulator clearly was not doing their job.

The government is guilty of being as stupid a the rest of us, its now easy to see the bubble burst with the benefit of hindsight.

And remember we put them all there.

The system is at fault, we need a group of people working for the country.
    Not a group of people working for themselves, and bickering over nonsense while ignoring the countries needs.

Vote for me, I couldn't do any worse, and I need the money.
    Last edited by OnlyMe; 28-01-11 at 08:18.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to OnlyMe For This Useful Post:

warmcome (28-01-11)

Reviews

Bertie really gave the citizens of ireland the two fingers yesterday when he made his comments, he knows what people are going through and he just mocked us, what really puzzles me is how these guys are not locked up, they have raped our country and still they are walking around cock a hoop, god help the kids of ireland because they are in for a tough life if they in this little fucked up island of ours

8. The Following User Says Thank You to RodeoMan For This Useful Post:

warmcome (28-01-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by OnlyMe View Post
    I didn't hear people complaining when taxes were lowered a few years ago.
    When money was relatively plentiful for social welfare, who complained?

Where were the the people then demanding we increase taxes to save for a rainy day?
    They didn't complain because they thought that the government was doing its job. If they knew how they were mismanaging the economy they might have called a halt.
    The Gods are just, and of our pleasant vices
    Make instruments to plague us

the legacy this parasite has left behind allowing bankers act like gangsters with builders bankrupting the country feathering his own nest & committing us all to debt slavery truely beggars belief now he rubs it in with the dreadful smirking God why does he always have that horrible smirk ..watch his interview on You Tube with Karen Coleman.. if only I could afford to leave this country get away from watching these smug parasites...

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Experienced Punter esq For This Useful Post:

warmcome (28-01-11)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12