Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Women and Handbags

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Blond chick NIKKY View Post
    Did you met me? Why you didnt say hi
    Oh no, not you as well?!?!?!?! *boo hoo hoo*
    Last edited by Banjo; 26-01-11 at 13:22.

Quote Originally Posted by Banjo View Post
    Oh no, not you as well?!?!?!?! *boo hoo hoo*
    yep + sunglasses from designer of course!

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blond chick NIKKY For This Useful Post:

Lucy Chambers (26-01-11), warmcome (26-01-11)

Oops ...

Oh dear, now Lucy look what you gone done. I liked you, I thought you were lovely, I though you were someone I could trust, I placed my emotional wellbeing in your hands (sorry, forgot to tell you about that). And now you turn around and jam a sword right through the centre of my very being. You know I can only judge someone by their appearance and nothing else .... you know I have no substance ..... you know I can only see skin deep. You've devistated me. I'm never coming out of my room again. NEVER NEVER NEVER.

Best post in ages. I am crushed
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

Blond chick NIKKY (26-01-11)

Reviews

I like women in a business suit, fitted skirt, (not necessarily short)
    and i like the typical shoes that a girl might wear for an office, 3in heel, and then theres nylons...

Quote Originally Posted by warmcome View Post
    I like women in a business suit, fitted skirt, (not necessarily short)
    and i like the typical shoes that a girl might wear for an office, 3in heel, and then theres nylons...
    Oh i dont like girls on short heels. Thats ugly.... confi,but ugly. I love women in a business suit with hair up and glasses and hight heels. Thats hot and if she is clever. Wow! Thats really hot!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    I think, with the exception of the sunglasses, you just described me to a T.

Wait a second. You have the sunglasses thing going on as well. Don't try and fool us Ms Chambers.

Reviews

Oh i dont like girls on short heels. Thats ugly.... confi,but ugly. I love women in a business suit with hair up and glasses and hight heels. Thats hot and if she is clever. Wow! Thats really hot!
    Ahh Nikki... That's asking s bit much now, in fairness. Lol.

Reviews

The legal profession requires such attire and has some sexiness like this going on.

Reviews

Grrrrrrrrrr .....

Every time I see one of these fancy ladies on the street with a handbag the size of a suitcase placed in the crook of their elbow with their whole arm in the air with the ginormous sun shades on top of their head with the blonde hair with all the make-up with a stupid expression on their face with the silly shoes with the swagger with the "I'm superior to you" look all over them .....

I get the awful urge to stick my foot out and trip them up right there and then.

They look so happy and confident. I suspect if you scratch the surface you find a very sad person indeed.

God if I'm not careful I'll end up talking to myself ......
    If seeing a beautiful confident woman makes you feel inferior well then it's you that has the problem my friend, most of the ladies that dress like that secretly want the attention so giving them a little wink should you catch their eye always gets a good reaction and cheers both parties up no end. Whistling or being to obvious will most certainly get a negative result.
    Last edited by anon361; 26-01-11 at 14:12.

Reviews

I've got a complaint!

Can't get that image out my mind, which has been quite distracting to say the least.
    If ever I was worried about my libido, just have to think back and hay presto, problem solved!

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sam Spade For This Useful Post:

Blond chick NIKKY (26-01-11), warmcome (26-01-11)

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast