Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: goodbye

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by hornylimerick View Post
    there were 2 threads deleted first one started by rachel and second by myself then jack left and apparently someone then sent a pm, but danny won't say who
    ok so a load of bollix really LOL.

I am surprised though that some else reported a thread other than me ...I ve report a shit load and never got one deleted LOL

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by hornylimerick View Post
    it's about right, wouldn't you agree?
    It is against the rules to refer to the specific contents of PMs!!

Quote Originally Posted by An don View Post
    ok so a load of bollix really LOL.

I am surprised though that some else reported a thread other than me ...I ve report a shit load and never got one deleted LOL
    You have to have friends in high places I think Hi sweetie. Dont work too hard
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by dannyboy10 View Post
    It is against the rules to refer to the specific contents of PMs!!
    I never referred to content in pms, i'm pretty sure you did though, you made suggestions as to what was said in pms, and don't have the guts to come out and say it directly to the person your trying to take a dig at, trying and failing from what i can see

How come Lucy and Danny want westside back all of a sudden...thought u really disliked him Lucy..lol

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Apollo1 For This Useful Post:

Experienced Punter esq (26-01-11), hornylimerick (25-01-11)

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo1 View Post
    How come Lucy and Danny want westside back all of a sudden...thought u really disliked him Lucy..lol
    I did and I didn't really. I hated the way he talked to me and some of the other girls, but he and I had so many arguments it was hardly surprising he spoke to me that way. I liked him when he was just doing his thing, posting his crazy threads about dinner and ruminating about life and stuff. Its a hard one. But I didnt ever consider he would get permanantly banned, and the forum isnt quite the same without him.

I should say though, he couldnt ever be mod again. It wasnt suitable.
    Last edited by lucy chambers; 25-01-11 at 23:24.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

kelso (25-01-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by dannyboy10 View Post
    A good summing up!!
    Hope you have calmed down!
    Paranoia is a terrible affliction!
    no i haven't and you should name who you talking about! people have the right to confront their accusers

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    I did and I didn't really. I hated the way he talked to me and some of the other girls, but he and I had so many arguments it was hardly surprising he spoke to me that way. I liked him when he was just doing his thing, posting his crazy threads about dinner and ruminating about life and stuff. Its a hard one. But I didnt ever consider he would get permanantly banned, and the forum isnt quite the same without him.

I should say though, he couldnt ever be mod again. It wasnt suitable.
    Ah come on lucy your messing right??I dont think many of the other girls would be thinking along the same lines as you on wanting him to return though..

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo1 View Post
    Ah come on lucy your messing right??I dont think many of the other girls would be thinking along the same lines as you on wanting him to return though..
    I doubt he will return. I don't dislike eccentricity, and to be honest with you in the last couple of days I have dealt with far worse than Westie. As I said, its a tough one and I am trying to be fair. He shouldn't have said what he said but I think he lost it a bit.

..doesnt the site have Alec now for eccentricities...cant get more eccecntric then Alec
    Last edited by Apollo1; 25-01-11 at 23:44.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast