Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Offside rule & women

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by nicegirlsarenice View Post
    Who cares? Commentators say offensive things off the air all the time. If they were supposed to be off the air then it's Sky's own fault and not the men's fault.

I'm sick of everything turning into a PC nonsense debate. Commentators always say things off the air that they wouldn't ever say on the air.

And why IS a female linesman there anyway? It's males that are on the field, why is she doing it in the first place?

If the first thing that they think of is "damn female doesn't know the offside rule", then so the fuck what?! It's just their natural reaction. They should be allowed to say what they want ffs. It would be different if they knew they were on the air.
    Of course its keyes and grays fault they are the ones who said it....ffs
    I have lived a life of regrets.

Reviews

Regardless of the core contents of the argument, I think they should be sacked for stupidity.

Why can't they keep their opinions to themselves while there is a mike about? Remember Atkinson, and his career-ending utterances?
    The Gods are just, and of our pleasant vices
    Make instruments to plague us

Quote Originally Posted by aml View Post
    Of course its keyes and grays fault they are the ones who said it....ffs
    Between themselves in a private conversation. If anything they could sue Sky for broadcasting a private conversation between themselves. That's if it's Sky's fault that they thought they were off air, not their own. It might well have been their own mistake.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by nicegirlsarenice View Post
    Between themselves in a private conversation. If anything they could sue Sky for broadcasting a private conversation between themselves. That's if it's Sky's fault that they thought they were off air, not their own. It might well have been their own mistake.
    Sky didn't broadcast it an insider leaked it to a newspaper,it would look very bad for sky if they tried to screw themselves up like that...i believe keyes was talking to gray via microphone so they have no-one to blame but themselves..

Reviews

Sure look what happened to poor oul Rodney Marsh and his quip about the Toon Army??? They'll never be seen again.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Well the plus side of this is that Andy Gray might be sacked, as a total neutral his bias at times towards Man Utd
    is unbelievable, i guess if he meets Alex Ferguson all that will be seen are his boots. There are much better pundits
    out there and he should pray to god every day for the gig he got
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

7. The Following User Says Thank You to ber For This Useful Post:

Johnson (24-01-11)

Reviews

Looks like andy grays career at sky is over as they have released more footage of gray having a go at the female linesperson.He is seen talking to a sky reporter on the attractiveness of the woman into which he replied that he wouldn't....

Andy Gray's sexist chat on Sian Massey left £1.7m job in the balance | Mail Online

Reviews

Sky Sports presenter Richard Keys has telephoned assistant referee Sian Massey to apologise for his off-air remarks about her at the weekend, a Professional Game Match Officials spokesman has confirmed.

Reviews

As long as they dont give Redknapp Grays job if he goes. He is annoying enough in what he is doing now. Expert my arse.
    “Once Everton has touched you nothing will be the same”
    Alan Ball

Justice For The 96

Reviews

I hope that's the end of Gray and the nonsense last word. You would think he knows everything about football the way he goes on. They'll probably get rid of him and keep Keys even though he's just as guilty. At the same time though what's said off camera shouldn't really make a difference to their jobs. They must say things as bad and you can only imagine what they say about the likes of Rooney and Terry. They must have known the way this pair go on and decided to record them. Even though their wrong it's still invasion of their privacy.
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast