Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: MEN with CHEESE on Their Dicks ?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by paul_m View Post
    Was it tangy or mature cheader?
    Depends how long he was growing it for.

Hope it wasn't stilton!!!!

some guys still have to learn how to wash themselves. Was happen to me...few fella just coming back in bedroom after taking a shower and they still have that fuc...g cheese around them dicks. Is terrible. I just get angry and tell them in a bit rude way that if they want me to show them how to wash that dick.
    I know is not nice to say that but i do not find other solution.
    We better make one thread about HOW TO WASH ONE DICK :d
    THANKS

3. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to alinutza For This Useful Post:

69patrick69 (15-01-11), Areeya (15-01-11), Cable87 (15-01-11), carlos marvado (16-01-11), hornylimerick (15-01-11), pablo_23 (18-01-11)

Reviews

WOW, sorry to hear that this has been a problem that the ladies have to deal with, at least on a semi-regular basis. I'm circumcised, so I suppose 'cleanliness & maintenance' are a bit easier for me, since I have no foreskin, and as I understand it, this is precisely where this 'cheese' forms/accumulates? It's NASTY either way, and quite a show of disrespect to the ladies, but also shows a blatant disregard on the part of the guy for his own hygiene! CLEAN IT UP, GENTS!!

Quote Originally Posted by alinutza View Post
    some guys still have to learn how to wash themselves. Was happen to me...few fella just coming back in bedroom after taking a shower and they still have that fuc...g cheese around them dicks. Is terrible. I just get angry and tell them in a bit rude way that if they want me to show them how to wash that dick.
    THANKS
    Hi Girl, thanks for sharing your story.....The Cheese can kill the Moment of pleasure... some guys spend so much time to shower
    but still have cheese when they on the bed.... then I have to use oil or a wet wipe...and that guy not going to get owo or cim...lol

Glad you were honest

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Areeya View Post
    Hi Girl, thanks for sharing your story.....The Cheese can kill the Moment of pleasure... some guys spend so much time to shower
    but still have cheese when they on the bed.... then I have to use oil or a wet wipe...and that guy not going to get owo or cim...lol

Glad you were honest
    Can not blame you! I am Lactose intolerant to!

Quote Originally Posted by dannyboy10 View Post
    You are a kitty with so much issues...lol, But I still have the biggest crush on you ! You My kitty ?????

Reviews

You are a kitty with so much issues...lol, But I still have the biggest crush on you ! You My kitty ?????
    I am, what you would call "A Time Share Kitty" !!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by alinutza View Post
    THANKS
    Maybe I'm wrong, but I hope thats the exception rather than the rule.

I've probably gone to the other extreme by shaving down below!
    The problem is I have quite sensitive skin, so am going to try a wax next time - any takers (ladies only please!).

So ladies, we men do listen even if we seem a little prickly at times, but never cheesey I hope!
    Last edited by Sam Spade; 15-01-11 at 20:27.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by dannyboy10 View Post
    My small heart is broken - you said I was the only kitty for you (rubbing eyes with damp hanky!)

You heart breaker :-(
    Last edited by Sam Spade; 15-01-11 at 20:30.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by mark444 View Post
    My small heart is broken - you said I was the only kitty for you (rubbing eyes with damp hanky!)

You heart breaker :-(
    Sorry Mark! I will PM you my aftershave brand, it is doing wonders for me at the moment!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast