Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The End Thread!!!

Quote Originally Posted by wellhungchap View Post
    what hurts is being a sailor..

good holiday captain ?
    Ahh good few sane posters left, Chap!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Rayden View Post
    See ya debest. Could somebody pm me the edited part of his post pls? I am guessing it brought teh lulz!
    I would like to see what he posted too.
    The Truth is out there.

Reviews

Fair play to DB - He went out in exactly the same way as his posts were written - on his own terms with a steadfast refusal to kiss arse .Whether you liked him or not,he was a poster to be respected and made a good contribution to the site.Best of luck in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Mature Busty Siobhan View Post
    Ahh good few sane posters left, Chap!
    sorry Siobhan, i thought you knew that city gent is/was gordongaybennet aka capt "hornblower"
    I'm a well hung chap, hung like a bastard says i.

Quote Originally Posted by wellhungchap View Post
    sorry Siobhan, i thought you knew that city gent is/was gordongaybennet aka capt "hornblower"

Your not even close mate, I'm not one of the ones that needs multi ID's on here.

CG
    I intend to live forever. So far, so good.

Wise men talk because they have something to say;
    fools talk because they have to say something:
    Plato

As my original post was severally edited, earned me an infraction and then removed completely I thought I would re-post it without the original "attack" (mods words) of the person trying to put down Debest.

So here goes .... In my opinion Debest was one of the best posters on here sometimes funny but most of the time informative. Unlike some of his attackers on here he never used the boards for self promotion or self gratification. It's a shame some of the more prolific posters on here now feel they have to stay away because the boards are being taken over by posters that think they should get in touch with mods to get members banned because you don't agree with her point of view. Sad but true.

CG
    I intend to live forever. So far, so good.

Wise men talk because they have something to say;
    fools talk because they have to say something:
    Plato

7. The Following User Says Thank You to City Gent For This Useful Post:

bhoywonder (11-01-11)

Quote Originally Posted by City Gent View Post
    As my original post was severally edited, earned me an infraction and then removed completely I thought I would re-post it without the original "attack" (mods words) of the person trying to put down Debest.

So here goes .... In my opinion Debest was one of the best posters on here sometimes funny but most of the time informative. Unlike some of his attackers on here he never used the boards for self promotion or self gratification. It's a shame some of the more prolific posters on here now feel they have to stay away because the boards are being taken over by posters that think they should get in touch with mods to get members banned because you don't agree with her point of view. Sad but true.

CG
    I would like to respond to some of these comments.

People are only banned for their own actions. They are infracted / banned because they break the site rules in various forms. It is not about peoples points of view. There are many people on here that post that disgree with each others points of views etc, but its about how people respond to these etc. You can have debates, talk through issues, without getting personal to each other and start calling each other names and giving abuse.

Yes Debest could be a great poster at times, but unfortunately he also was unable to stop himself being abusive and aiming personal gibes and nasty comments to other posters, and this warrants the action taken.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to vampirejackie For This Useful Post:

Mature Busty Siobhan (11-01-11)

Quote Originally Posted by City Gent View Post
    Your not even close mate, I'm not one of the ones that needs multi ID's on here.

CG
    its you ok, hope you had a nice holiday.
    I'm a well hung chap, hung like a bastard says i.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to wellhungchap For This Useful Post:

Mature Busty Siobhan (11-01-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

I hope you stick around Debest as I for one personally enjoyed your abusive and nasty comments, all in the best possible taste !

Quote Originally Posted by dave1dave View Post
    I hope you stick around Debest as I for one personally enjoyed your abusive and nasty comments, all in the best possible taste !
    All opinions are greatly respected.And I hope he does not.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast