Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Girl Tattoos

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by colco View Post
    Generally not a fan of tattoos on girls except for her lower back. Any opinions?
    I like a lady with tattoos. Ones on the lower back especially are hawt!

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Generally not a fan of tattoos on girls except for her lower back. Any opinions?
    Like tats on the lower back I think they are sexy when you are going doggy style.

Blog Entries

Never thought about Tattoos on the ladies before until now. Guess it's neither here nor there with me.

Reviews

i wouldn't say im into tatts or not. they are fairly common now so its not unusual to see them on a girl, altho usually they are in more discreet areas.

however, there is a girl who works in one of the busier pubs in galway who has tatoos all the way down her arms, sort of like a celtic design. you should see them, i think they look amazing.
    see you next tuesday

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by jimmydee View Post
    Personally,
    as someone with a couple, I always find its an ice-breaker. A good conversation starter.
    As for the misconception of there being a "type" who gets inked, I can only say, if I had a penny for every time I`ve been told you dont seem the type,I`d have enough money to get another one.

Funny enough, I'm always told that aswell. I've never really taken it as a compliment though :-)

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Bruno69 For This Useful Post:

jimmydee (10-01-11)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by bhoywonder View Post
    i wouldn't say im into tatts or not. they are fairly common now so its not unusual to see them on a girl, altho usually they are in more discreet areas.

however, there is a girl who works in one of the busier pubs in galway who has tatoos all the way down her arms, sort of like a celtic design. you should see them, i think they look amazing.
    I know the girl you are talking about!

They do look amazing!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Bruno69 For This Useful Post:

bhoywonder (10-01-11)

I never used to like tats when i was younger, but about 4 years ago i got my first, now im totally addicted and have about 25 now.

Reviews

at this stage they must be fairly visible. ive never got one but if i did id get it somewhere where it would be visible, not hidden from view.
    see you next tuesday

I totally love tatt's and I only have three at the mo but there be more you come ooooo yah baby x

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by charlie View Post
    I totally love tatt's and I only have three at the mo but there be more you come ooooo yah baby x
    Oh yeah! tell us what and where?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast