Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: A New trusted Reviewer List

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    Well, given his track record for 'taking the piss', I could only judge on merit the tone of his message. Sorry chaps, but he's been banned more times than Soft Mick for his witicisms, and after only returning to the forum after (another) one of his bans, he should really keep a low profile.
    Sam this is ridiculous. I am sorry, but you are making Debest the whipping boy then, there is far worse done and said. Please reconsider, I know you are a reasonable person and I know you act for the good of the site.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

69patrick69 (10-01-11)

Reviews

Seems harsh alright.. debest calling trusted reviewers wankers is practically his catchphrase like the equivalent of benny callin people a tool. (tm benny) Don't think there was much malice in it..

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ChiefHandker For This Useful Post:

Forrest (10-01-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Well, given his track record for 'taking the piss', I could only judge on merit the tone of his message. Sorry chaps, but he's been banned more times than Soft Mick for his witicisms, and after only returning to the forum after (another) one of his bans, he should really keep a low profile.
    Who's 'Soft Mick' Is that some English 'paddy' thing?
    Still think it's a bit harsh as most know he is just 'taking the piss' and won't take offence.
    Isn't that what bans are supposed to be for(members being offended)???
    Last edited by Forrest; 10-01-11 at 22:21.

Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    Sam this is ridiculous. I am sorry, but you are making Debest the whipping boy then, there is far worse done and said. Please reconsider, I know you are a reasonable person and I know you act for the good of the site.
    He is no means 'the whipping boy' and he has been banned more than enough times. He seems to be making a mockery of people on here as everytime he is banned, there is this sudden cry of support from a string of popular posters.

I'm glad that you have acknowledged that I'm a reasonable man, so you will understand that I have taken an impartial approach to the situation. I will make Jackie and Nicole aware of the situation and if they deem my actions too harsh, I will have no qualms with them overturning my decision.

Quote Originally Posted by Forrest View Post
    Who's 'Soft Mick' Is that some English 'paddy' thing?
    Still think it's a bit harsh as most know he is just 'taking the piss' and won't take offence.
    Isn't that what bans are supposed to be for?
    It is an unfortunate english term for those considered stupid. I am not sure if it refers to the Irish, I think not.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    It is an unfortunate english term for those considered stupid. I am not sure if it refers to the Irish, I think not.
    Thanks Lucy. Never heard it before, but I have heard English people referring to Irish people as Paddy's & Mick's in the past.
    Last edited by Forrest; 10-01-11 at 22:25.

Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady

He is no means 'the whipping boy' and he has been banned more than enough times. He seems to be making a mockery of people on here as everytime he is banned, there is this sudden cry of support from a string of popular posters.

I'm glad that you have acknowledged that I'm a reasonable man, so you will understand that I have taken an impartial approach to the situation. I will make Jackie and Nicole aware of the situation and if they deem my actions too harsh, I will have no qualms with them overturning my decision.
    Sam, I wont even bother, as we all know that management will back their colleague. I am sorry you have decided to take this course of action, as in my opinion Debest adds much to the forum and he is continually punished for doing what every other poster does, all be it in colourful language. I have watched this over and over again..have you once just sent him a PM, asking him to digress? Have you once erased his infractions when he returned from his ban?It isn't fair, the last time I looked humour wasnt against any rules.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

69patrick69 (10-01-11), Rayden (10-01-11)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

I have never questioned the reasons for DB being banned in the past, but on this occasion, if he is being banned for referring to TR's as being wan**ers, then it is harsh.

You have shown yourself to be reasonable in the past Sam, reversing other bans, so hopefully this one can be reversed.

Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Forrest For This Useful Post:

69patrick69 (10-01-11), Lucy Chambers (11-01-11)

Quote Originally Posted by Forrest View Post
    Thanks Lucy. Never heard it before, but I have heard English people referring to Irish people as Paddy's & Mick's in the past.
    I have too. Usually from imbeciles.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

Forrest (10-01-11)

Reviews

**sigh** This place... Cant go a week without Teh Drama. Debest was just being debest. There was clearly no malice intended with that post.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rayden For This Useful Post:

69patrick69 (10-01-11), Forrest (10-01-11)

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast