Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Issues with other members

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by vampirejackie View Post
    You guys dont have all the facts.
    This will always be the case Im afraid but it would be nice if you guys could see things from our side too

Quote Originally Posted by vampirejackie View Post
    Allegations and rumours are one thing JC, until we have evidence to back it all up we wont act. We did give Mr Maxi a chance to resolve this and he went back on it, as the person didnt want to make a big issue out of it. Unfortunately due to other members on this site, making it into a big issue, it changed the goalposts. I think you are very unjust in throwing accusations at the mods about this. You guys dont have all the facts.
    That makes it sound as though we have made a big deal out of this, we didnt. Also, a moderator was informed 6 months ago I believe. But the situation worstened rapidly.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

JAMESCORK (29-12-10)

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    That makes it sound as though we have made a big deal out of this, we didnt. Also, a moderator was informed 6 months ago I believe. But the situation worstened rapidly.
    I am not aware of that, and the managers were not here 6 months ago, so we have only gone of the information that was supplied to us.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12