Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No dis-respect intended xoxoxox

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Default No dis-respect intended xoxoxox

ok im in cork ladies and gentle men im just enquiring with all do respect and i mean it is there any color girls in cork who can suck...................pls chat not a request

Reviews

The term coloured is pretty much 60s/70s American lingo Brother or used by the apartheid regime in South Africa to denote mixed race people. The official term is black.............as in Black Panther or Black Power:

Now, back to your question, I don't know which black ladies are working in Cork at the moment, but if your's is a general question about whether black ladies can give good oral sex, then..............

YES THEY CAN!

You better believe it man, because the black brother in the white house aint jive talkin........and I can second what he says. So here's something to wet your appitite:

3. The Following User Says Thank You to carlos marvado For This Useful Post:

Rayden (29-12-10)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    The term coloured is pretty much 60s/70s American lingo Brother or used by the apartheid regime in South Africa to denote mixed race people. The official term is black.............as in Black Panther
    Isn't the correct or politically correct term "African American"???

5. Default

no its not, they arent african american if they are from france are they ? i dont think its racist to say coloured, its not an insult is it ?
    GO ON OUTA THAT, YAKUNCHA!!!!!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by YAKUNCHA View Post
    no its not, they arent african american if they are from france are they ? i dont think its racist to say coloured, its not an insult is it ?
    It seems to be a bit dated. You'd really need to ask some black people how they would feel if the term "coloured" were applied to them. I only ever heard black people refer to themselves as black and to white people as white. I don't know what they refer to the Chinese as........probably "good cooks" because they all seem to be partial to the Chinese grub.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to carlos marvado For This Useful Post:

hornylimerick (29-12-10)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    It seems to be a bit dated. You'd really need to ask some black people how they would feel if the term "coloured" were applied to them. I only ever heard black people refer to themselves as black and to white people as white. I don't know what they refer to the Chinese as........probably "good cooks" because they all seem to be partial to the Chinese grub.
    This would still be a big issue in South Africa as u have actually three different groups black,coloured and white.
    The coloured people do not like being referred to as black or visa versa. The coloureds and blacks held very different
    positions in society during the Apartheid era
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by hornylimerick View Post
    Isn't the correct or politically correct term "African American"???
    No, I, and a lot of other black Americans don't like the term 'African American'; I've never really talked about it extensively with them, but a lot black American don't like the term, nor consider themselves to it. The reason why I don't like it is that it gives the impression that I have an indentity crisis for which I don't have; none of my immediate fathmily members can claim they actually came from Africa, hell none of them even no what part butiof Africa they are suppose to have come from; I'm a descent of slaves, and I don't know what plantation in what Southern state they came from. but out of respect for the pain and suffering they endured I'll never consider myself An African American.

P.S. The term 'African American' isn't for me, but for people who don't know what term to use, but it doesn't solve the problem because there are many people of colour all over the World, and this why the term 'black' is so much better. When in doubt just say 'black'; black Americans are the only ones who are allowed to say what people people of colour are called, and we say 'BLACK'
    Last edited by anitasizzle; 29-12-10 at 17:24.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to anitasizzle For This Useful Post:

Rodney69 (30-12-10)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by jonny View Post
    ok im in cork ladies and gentle men im just enquiring with all do respect and i mean it is there any color girls in cork who can suck...................pls chat not a request
    I see you still didnt get an answer to your question after 3 pages . Perhaps you will have better luck with you next thread.

Quote Originally Posted by jonny View Post
    no disrespect at all to black/color girls as they are genuinely my favorite but the first black girl I was ever with told me 'I'm gonna suck u in & spit u out' its true...

Reviews

Why can't the tc just click on the Cork section, or post a request in the 'client request' section. If the mods were any good they simply would have moved this thread and that would have been that.

Ber is right in my view and had every reason to feel annoyed.

Quote Originally Posted by Experienced Punter esq View Post
    no disrespect at all to black/color girls as they are genuinely my favorite but the first black girl I was ever with told me 'I'm gonna suck u in & spit u out' its true...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast