2. The Following User Says Thank You to lovethegirls For This Useful Post:

dannyboy10 (24-12-10)

Very big of you Danny!!
    Happy Christmas to you!!
    Roll on the entertainment!!;-)

4. The Following User Says Thank You to The Plumber For This Useful Post:

dannyboy10 (24-12-10)

Reviews

Dannyboy..... I was told you were a complete numpty!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Monkeynut For This Useful Post:

dannyboy10 (24-12-10)

Nice to see you back DB, I hope you stay around the place isnt the same without you

Merry Christmas xxx
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

dannyboy10 (24-12-10), nick2010 (26-12-10), samlad (24-12-10), Shirley Joy (24-12-10)

Reviews

Good to have you back Danny.

Here's hoping you will continue to post
    The Gods are just, and of our pleasant vices
    Make instruments to plague us

10. The Following User Says Thank You to scotus For This Useful Post:

dannyboy10 (24-12-10)

Blog Entries

YYYHHHAAA...
    I'm soooo happy u r back u ugly cat!!! Merry Merry Merry Christmas everybody!!!
    Last edited by Shirley Joy; 24-12-10 at 18:10.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Shirley Joy For This Useful Post:

dannyboy10 (24-12-10)

welcome back danny
    try and behave

14. The Following User Says Thank You to lonely For This Useful Post:

dannyboy10 (24-12-10)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by shirleyy View Post
    YYYHHHAAA...
    I'm soooo happy u r back u ugly cat!!! Merry Merry Merry Christmas everybody!!!
    Not as happy as I am that I can PM great friends like you Shirleyy!!!

16. The Following User Says Thank You to dannyboy10 For This Useful Post:

Shirley Joy (24-12-10)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by dannyboy10 View Post
    I wish to Publicly apologize to Samlad for my behavior last week! I believe if you insult in public and make an ass of yourself your apology should also be made in Public!

While I was annoyed at the actions taken by Mods and Managers in relation to issues of fairness and the response which was either silence or dismissiveness, there is no excuse for my actions.

I was completely wrong and behaved petulantly towards Samlad in public and private. I have generally found all the Managers to be helpful and entertaining. While I do not always agree with them I know the is no malice or ill will in their actions!

I wish to withdraw any and all ill-judged and untrue comments I made in my last posting before a well justified and probably lenient weeks banning!

Samlad did make comment in relation to PMs I sent to Nicole and I would hope that he or she would clarify that I did not in any way become abusive or aggressive to her! Anyone that knows me here or has met me I hope would know that I have never been abusive or aggressive to a Lady in my life!

I want to also apologize to the EI community, who had to read my last postings. It was not fair to you to have to become involved in such stupid behavior on my part!

I enjoyed my time on EI and a couple of things I noticed during my time away were that the Threads improved in staying on topic and there was more input from some other posters who have complained quite rightly in most occasions about the On Topic issue! (I would like to note that I was lurking and did not log on under any other names). This has given me food for thought.

I would like to to thank some Ladies who made contact with me during the week for chats and Christmas wishes, Shirleyy, Nick, Emma and Lucy! Wonderful wonderful Ladies to who I have the upmost respect and admiration!

I want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year and I hope to chat to you occasionally by PM!

I would also like to wish the Ladies who are still in the country, having missed flights or for whatever reason will not be going home a great holiday and perhaps arrange to meet each other so nobody spends the day alone! ( I would hope this is done in the Ladies area)

Regards and best wishes
    Danny
    Poof!!!!!!

18. The Following User Says Thank You to debest For This Useful Post:

Rayden (25-12-10)

Default Dannyboy10

Quote Originally Posted by dannyboy10 View Post
    I wish to Publicly apologize to Samlad for my behavior last week! I believe if you insult in public and make an ass of yourself your apology should also be made in Public!

While I was annoyed at the actions taken by Mods and Managers in relation to issues of fairness and the response which was either silence or dismissiveness, there is no excuse for my actions.

I was completely wrong and behaved petulantly towards Samlad in public and private. I have generally found all the Managers to be helpful and entertaining. While I do not always agree with them I know the is no malice or ill will in their actions!

I wish to withdraw any and all ill-judged and untrue comments I made in my last posting before a well justified and probably lenient weeks banning!

Samlad did make comment in relation to PMs I sent to Nicole and I would hope that he or she would clarify that I did not in any way become abusive or aggressive to her! Anyone that knows me here or has met me I hope would know that I have never been abusive or aggressive to a Lady in my life!

I want to also apologize to the EI community, who had to read my last postings. It was not fair to you to have to become involved in such stupid behavior on my part!

I enjoyed my time on EI and a couple of things I noticed during my time away were that the Threads improved in staying on topic and there was more input from some other posters who have complained quite rightly in most occasions about the On Topic issue! (I would like to note that I was lurking and did not log on under any other names). This has given me food for thought.

I would like to to thank some Ladies who made contact with me during the week for chats and Christmas wishes, Shirleyy, Nick, Emma and Lucy! Wonderful wonderful Ladies to who I have the upmost respect and admiration!

I want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year and I hope to chat to you occasionally by PM!

I would also like to wish the Ladies who are still in the country, having missed flights or for whatever reason will not be going home a great holiday and perhaps arrange to meet each other so nobody spends the day alone! ( I would hope this is done in the Ladies area)

Regards and best wishes
    Danny

Well done .... Hope you come back posting soon xxx

20. The Following User Says Thank You to nick2010 For This Useful Post:

dannyboy10 (26-12-10)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast