Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: time for some hot stuff....

Reviews

dont you just love how a thread twists and turns. it starts off admiring Rosanna Davison, then goes on to admire the lovely Ciara even more and ends up talking about students and their exams, need to get this thread back on track, who's next with some hot stuff
    Thank you all the ladies I had pleasure of meeting. Forever grateful for the memories

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    Between gel in their pussies and talcum powder up their noses, it's a wonder that they know whether they're coming or going at exam time..........I must be showing my age.......the only artificial stimulates we used in my day was alcohol.......and in case you're wondering, we poured it down our throats and passed it out our penises, which we then shook to get the last drops of it out of our system.

We did'nt have detox, botox or feckin exfoliation.....I thought that's what trees did in the autumn.....and if someone wrote the word botox, you'd have called him an ignorant b*ll*x for not being able to spell correctly.
    You should try the ol' swinging of the.... oh forget it .. Im in deep enough already...

Blog Entries

Mm I'm not the best to give a brief recap as I'm confused myself lol and funny u mention I only learnt what exfoliation was yesterday call me a dirty girl but all I thought I needed in the shower was soap lol :S def need a lesson on how to glam it up all the girls in here are fab looking wish I was a bloke sometimes lol
    Sexy Sultry IrishCiara in D4 Ballbridge for a few days only!!

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by dr love View Post
    That has many meanings rodders :doc
    pfft ...not great when you see her face to face,,,sorry rods
    Last edited by Ric Hardgear; 24-12-10 at 00:32.
    a thousand kisses deep..

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ciara View Post
    Mm I'm not the best to give a brief recap as I'm confused myself lol and funny u mention I only learnt what exfoliation was yesterday call me a dirty girl but all I thought I needed in the shower was soap lol :S def need a lesson on how to glam it up all the girls in here are fab looking wish I was a bloke sometimes lol
    your as glam as anyone on here, just look at those photos
    i'm glad you're not a bloke lol.
    Thank you all the ladies I had pleasure of meeting. Forever grateful for the memories

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ric Hardgear View Post
    pfft ...not great when you see her face to face,,,sorry rods
    I hope you're referring to Rosanna and not Ciara lol

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Ciara you are one of the fab looking girls on here !

I'll bring some apricot scrub with me

8. The Following User Says Thank You to dave1dave For This Useful Post:

ciara (24-12-10)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Rodney69 View Post
    Yes nice and hot indeed rodders.

How am I going to explain in A&E why iv jell washing powder up my pussy???!!! Agh it stings lol
    u take hygene very serious

Reviews

I hate to disappoint you guys but I have met the lovely Rosanna Davidson many times and she isnt that hot in person! Her aunt was a neighbour of mine up until recently and I went to school with two of her uncles and knew her mother but not in a biblical sense!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast