Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Oh for God Sake will someone say somethiing

Reviews

Main motorway, traffic moving I hope??

Blog Entries

I think you guys don't know how to drive with snow,that's why you are so scared.Come on,is not to bad,stop complaining,is just snow!!!!!!!!And the view from my apartment is lovely,i love the snow

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JessicaJessy For This Useful Post:

Epsilon (20-12-10), Rayden (20-12-10)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JessicaJessy View Post
    I think you guys don't know how to drive with snow,that's why you are so scared.Come on,is not to bad,stop complaining,is just snow!!!!!!!!And the view from my apartment is lovely,i love the snow
    I agree. I love sliding around on the snow and ice in my Range Rover, if all the peasants would get out of my way.

I'm only as fast as the gobshite in front

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JessicaJessy View Post
    Difference is ... you are in your apartment, I'll be in my car. And every female driver will be travelling at 30km... Arrrrgh

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    Main motorway, traffic moving I hope??
    Traffic moving slowly as everyone is getting outta town early, but main roads are fine. Blizzard in Dun Laoghaire area apparently and a power cut for a few hours this afternoon for most of the Southside, but fine now. Wish the feckers would learn how to drive faster than 15k in snow!! Good luck with the drive.

“'Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.”.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Dohnut Boy View Post
    Traffic moving slowly as everyone is getting outta town early, but main roads are fine. Blizzard in Dun Laoghaire area apparently and a power cut for a few hours this afternoon for most of the Southside, but fine now. Wish the feckers would learn how to drive faster than 15k in snow!! Good luck with the drive.
    You de man. Cheers.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    You de man. Cheers.
    My pleasure sir! Besides bored at work with nothing else to do! Is it scrooge like to claim I hate Christmas - not the day itself but the boring build up to it. With that attitude you'd wonder if working in retail is the right line for me!!

“'Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.”.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Freeze the balls off a brass monkey here in Carlow even the mains water to the house is solid : doc
    Never mistake kindness for weakness .: doc

Reviews

Damn Limerick, no snow.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12