Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: A big fuck off to AIB

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default Per Account

Quote Originally Posted by corkpunter View Post
    Nah, 100k per person savings has been underwritten by the state, it runs out next summer though, but by then the IMF/EU has put 35bn euro into the banks, so they should look a little more healthy and we'll pay for it for decades, but besides this, first 100k per person is guaranteed in Irish banks until next summer.
    Its not a 100k per person its a 100k per account, u could hold several accounts but once
    any single account didnt exceed 100k ure covered
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

deedin i should liking'd to say to ALL at AIB.. FUCK YOU,for'n now i do be your boss, you fucktard bastard bankers. ahem..
    I'm a well hung chap, hung like a bastard says i.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    Its not a 100k per person its a 100k per account, u could hold several accounts but once
    And if Spain gets into further trouble, which is likely, do you think the Irish government will be in a position to honour those guarantees. Especially as Europe struggles.

They are making promises they can't afford.

Why do you think billions is leaving the Euro zone?
    Tens of millions from the Irish banks.

I don't want to be the last man standing, backing any Irish bank.
    Government guarantee, my arse

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Richard B View Post
    I have only one thing to say to those 91 cunts at Aib,go fuck yourself.Do you really deserve to be rewarded for destroying this country?.....i didn'tthink so.You are begging the taxpayer for money to bail yourselves and have the audacity to spend our money on your thick ignorant selves.You ppl should rot and be very ashamed of yourselves.How unpatriotic you cowardly cunts....
    Never more true words said

Blog Entries
    Reviews

I have to agree it's about time the government koped on and told the fat cat bankers to feck off.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default Italy

Quote Originally Posted by OnlyMe View Post
    And if Spain gets into further trouble, which is likely, do you think the Irish government will be in a position to honour those guarantees. Especially as Europe struggles.

They are making promises they can't afford.

Why do you think billions is leaving the Euro zone?
    Tens of millions from the Irish banks.

I don't want to be the last man standing, backing any Irish bank.
    Government guarantee, my arse
    Actually the economy i can see having a big effect is Italy ,there economy is rightly down the clappers ,they are 3rd biggest economy in the euro zone have debt of something like 3 trillion
    have had no growth for past 20 years their borrowing to GDP rate is way out of line. Looks
    like they are facing political mayhem because of the farce that is Berlusconni. Apparently
    we have austerity but if they are to get in line it will be way more painful and there is
    absoloutely no political will there to tackle it .Many commentators feel crunch will come
    when they go to the bond markets again as rates are expected to rise substantially
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    No this is wrong, it is 100k per person. Whether spread on 10 accounts or 1.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by corkpunter View Post
    No this is wrong, it is 100k per person. Whether spread on 10 accounts or 1.
    Not if the accounts are in different institutions
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

9. Default

i would also like to add my own FUCK OFF to all in the AIB, YA SHOWER OF CUNTS...

though if im honest, there is a bitch who works behind the counter of the AIB on the Crumlin Road, and id love to throw a length into the toffee nosed cunt
    Last edited by YAKUNCHA; 15-12-10 at 19:52.
    GO ON OUTA THAT, YAKUNCHA!!!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123