Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Where are Doozers reviews and TR badge gone????

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    After six months Sam, you know there will be no moving on until the forumites are ready.
    Ah well. Such is life, Lucy.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Well the only thing i can say that at this stage with so much controversy hanging over him, right or wrong his position
    as a moderator is no longer tenable. When in a position of authority not only must u be beyond reproach but also be seen
    to be beyond reproach. At this stage an explanation that will satisfy people will not be fortcoming so i assume he will do
    what in the circumstances is the only honourable thing and resign
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

3. The Following User Says Thank You to ber For This Useful Post:

An don (09-01-11)

Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    Well the only thing i can say that at this stage with so much controversy hanging over him, right or wrong his position
    as a moderator is no longer tenable. When in a position of authority not only must u be beyond reproach but also be seen
    to be beyond reproach. At this stage an explanation that will satisfy people will not be fortcoming so i assume he will do
    what in the circumstances is the only honourable thing and resign
    Well, rather than planting seeds into people's minds, this would be something for EI to decide.
    Last edited by samlad; 14-12-10 at 18:01.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    Well, rather than planting seeds into people's minds, this would be something for EI to decide.
    Do i sense here a veiled threat or am i not allowed to express an opinion, this mantra u are spinning is a bit like the
    goverment sur we are where we are and forget about the mess we made in the past cause were on top of it now
    As im sure ure well aware that attitude wont cut ice in any walk of life, if we were to use ure approach nothing
    would ever be looked into retrospectively all we would say ah sur whats done is done and move on . That is not
    good enough all people must be held accountable for their actions whether in the past or the future
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    Do i sense here a veiled threat or am i not allowed to express an opinion, this mantra u are spinning is a bit like the
    goverment sur we are where we are and forget about the mess we made in the past cause were on top of it now
    As im sure ure well aware that attitude wont cut ice in any walk of life, if we were to use ure approach nothing
    would ever be looked into retrospectively all we would say ah sur whats done is done and move on . That is not
    good enough all people must be held accountable for their actions whether in the past or the future
    Nah... thanks for the opinion and all that. I was merely expressing mine.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    Nah... thanks for the opinion and all that. I was merely expressing mine.
    Well im glad we cleared that up
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ber For This Useful Post:

samlad (14-12-10)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345