Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Gerry was a coke head

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    wonderfull to have you back posting ber...ryan was the voice of so many...maybe that fact made him self implode?
    Wasn't he also in the process of a very traumatic divorce? With seven children involved? Must be nice and warm on that high moral ground.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    I 100% agree with u that people dont care,we are just a selfish society full of selfish people who dont care about
    anything or anybody once we are ok ourselves and get our buzz . The thing is we see where we have ended up
    at the moment with our greed and selfishness ,and dont think for one minute that it is not all connected,all just
    another sympthom of the malaise we now live in
    do you have happy days?...i wish life was as simple as you portray..its not...ppl make choices ...sometimes good ppl make errors..greed and selfishness might not be a factor.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to benin For This Useful Post:

Lucy Chambers (10-12-10)

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    Wasn't he also in the process of a very traumatic divorce? With seven children involved? Must be nice and warm on that high moral ground.
    indeed it must...stop lucy you are letting human feelings into it...gerry ryan was a celeb...so he can't have feelings.

I remember this type of thing when Alex Higgins died. Someone was trying to explain the concept of 'begrudger' to me today. This nicely illustrates it.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

benin (10-12-10), warmcome (10-12-10)

Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    I 100% agree with u that people dont care,we are just a selfish society full of selfish people who dont care about
    anything or anybody once we are ok ourselves and get our buzz . The thing is we see where we have ended up
    at the moment with our greed and selfishness ,and dont think for one minute that it is not all connected,all just
    another sympthom of the malaise we now live in
    I agree. Unfortunately, ber, my friend, that's just the human way. An awful lot of people just don't care about the wellbeing of others. It's like people are genetically predisposed to look after their own interests to the fullest and then - and only then - will they even glance in another person's direction to offer help. Obviously, as with everything, there are exceptions.

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    I remember this type of thing when Alex Higgins died. Someone was trying to explain the concept of 'begrudger' to me today. This nicely illustrates it.
    indeed it does...infact a perfect example

9. The Following User Says Thank You to benin For This Useful Post:

Lucy Chambers (10-12-10)

Reviews

Let him rest is peace FFS!!

Debate the morals of drug taking on another Thread!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to dannyboy10 For This Useful Post:

benin (10-12-10)

Quote Originally Posted by dannyboy10 View Post

Ah no Danny. We have to drag him out and debate over his corpse. After all, we as perfect humans have rights

In my experience the people who shout the loudest over these types of things are the ones with the least life experience. I shall let it rest now. As Gerry Ryan hopefully will.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lucy Chambers For This Useful Post:

benin (10-12-10), dannyboy10 (10-12-10)

Quote Originally Posted by dannyboy10 View Post

love your post...and lucy replied perfectly mate...this thread disgusts me,,,and coming from me thats fuckin bad.

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to benin For This Useful Post:

dannyboy10 (10-12-10), Lucy Chambers (10-12-10)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    do you have happy days?...i wish life was as simple as you portray..its not...ppl make choices ...sometimes good ppl make errors..greed and selfishness might not be a factor.
    I find life exceedingly simple, u make choices u fuck up tis ure mess,u clean it up ureself ,dont be looking for excuses or trying to pass the buck and the thing is im extremly happy 99.9% of my days are good, thankfully my health is excellent,im solvent,i work
    hard and i enjoy it and as u obviously know nothing about me i can also tell u when i socalise i am generally considered the life
    and soul of the party and i can achieve this without artifical stimulation( i dont smoke,drink or do drugs)
    And in case ure wondering ive had plenty of challenges in life and everything i have i have gotten the hard way
    So dont be a bit worried about me,u see i just describe the world as it is, im practical i say it as i see it , the world is one big
    sewer and i have to live in it i dont have a choice, so i get on with it ,but i wont look at it through rose tinted glasses as so many
    want to do. Lift the corner of that massive carpet and brush all in under it
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast