Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: New Rules Pertaining to Youtube Videos

Quote Originally Posted by ber View Post
    Well what u are saying so is an image of a 4 yr old child which was taken 15yrs ago is acceptable
    Oh dear i think not. Lads ye better go way get yere story straight
    this thread could go on for weeks ber has a lot of time to make up....welcome back to posting ber

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    For those that only communicate in cat pictures, something like the below has just happened... E-I is the cat, and it's about to stick it's face in... Ber is behind the cat pushing it in, and he's enjoying doing this
    that was so i would understand thanks pat...not to sure ber will like the cat pic lol

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    that was so i would understand thanks pat...not to sure ber will like the cat pic lol
    Darn, is there a no cat pics in some situations rule!?! Oh yes, I'm the boss, the rule wouldn't apply to me! Great stuff!

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Default respect

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post
    Darn, is there a no cat pics in some situations rule!?! Oh yes, I'm the boss, the rule wouldn't apply to me! Great stuff!
    Well seeing as the boss has no respect for her posters i do suppose its hard to
    expect same from her staff or moderators.

Example from the top
    Blatant promotion should be outlawed
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

Well seeing as the boss has no respect for her posters i do suppose its hard to
    expect same from her staff or moderators.

Example from the top
    Nevermind, eh? Take it on the chin.

Reviews

Just had a thought. Will the mods watch every video posted here from now on to make sure there are no kids in it?! I would imagine that would be quite time consuming.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    Nevermind, eh? Take it on the chin.
    Indeed i will, im delighted how fast she was able to reply to this, but u see i raised an issue with her through PM about 3 months ago and indeed she PM me back immediately to tell me she was not ignoring the issue, well 3 months have passed and guess what
    no further corrospondence or action taken on the matter, so i think i can safely say it was indeed ignored.

Isnt it wonderful to be selective
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

Indeed i will, im delighted how fast she was able to reply to this, but u see i raised an issue with her through PM about 3 months ago and indeed she PM me back immediately to tell me she was not ignoring the issue, well 3 months have passed and guess what
    no further corrospondence or action taken on the matter, so i think i can safely say it was indeed ignored.

Isnt it wonderful to be selective
    As a non-prolific poster, perhaps she thought you'd disappeared off the scene.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    As a non-prolific poster, perhaps she thought you'd disappeared off the scene.
    Im sure she had not seeing as the managers were sending PMs regarding me to each other, and dont u remember it was most unfortunate that they forwarded one to me by mistake.

Red faces all round
    but
    Vincent Browne is a Hero

Im sure she had not seeing as the managers were sending PMs regarding me to each other, and dont u remember it was most unfortunate that they forwarded one to me by mistake.

Red faces all round
    Oh well, life moves on and all that. Nobody's infallible

It could have been worse.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast