Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why some girls are cheaper than others

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mucker View Post
    I heard a different version - same idea.

A tourist goes into an Dublin brothel.

He sees 3 women sitting on 3 chairs.

The Madame says, "the swarthy tanned busty girl on the left and the beautiful blonde are €80, and the other one is €150."

Curious the tourist asks the Madame why the difference.

Madame says " the pasty looking one with the attitude is Irish and for some unknown reason she can charge what she likes unlike the other two who seem to live in some kind of undeclared economic protectionist state where they apparently do not have the same freedom to raise their prices."
    You are obviously missing a gene or something. If you dont like a girls price then fuck off somewhere else and stop talking bollocks here about your inability to pay.

Quote Originally Posted by Monkeynut View Post
    You are obviously missing a gene or something. If you dont like a girls price then fuck off somewhere else and stop talking bollocks here about your inability to pay.
    Monkey, i know some posts like this are infuriating, but telling someone to fuk off etc is not acceptable !

3. The Following User Says Thank You to vampirejackie For This Useful Post:

Monkeynut (05-12-10)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by vampirejackie View Post
    Monkey, i know some posts like this are infuriating, but telling someone to fuk off etc is not acceptable !
    But I like it when Monkey Nut tells me to Fuk Off!!!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mucker View Post
    I heard a different version - same idea.

A tourist goes into an Dublin brothel.

He sees 3 women sitting on 3 chairs.

The Madame says, "the swarthy tanned busty girl on the left and the beautiful blonde are €80, and the other one is €150."

Curious the tourist asks the Madame why the difference.

Madame says " the pasty looking one with the attitude is Irish and for some unknown reason she can charge what she likes unlike the other two who seem to live in some kind of undeclared economic protectionist state where they apparently do not have the same freedom to raise their prices."
    Why cant you let it go. You started a thread yesterday about prices and no one agreed with you. Take the hint that youre wrong. The girls can charge what they want its there right not yours. And starting threads about it and winding people up isnt going to change anything.
    “Once Everton has touched you nothing will be the same”
    Alan Ball

Justice For The 96

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lovethegirls For This Useful Post:

dannyboy10 (05-12-10), Monkeynut (05-12-10)

I think onlyme may actually be a troll who has been allowed out from under his bridge as the ferryman has got stranded in the middle of the lake because of the frost...the only thing he has forgotten in his joke is not many irish girls would be working in a brothel and as these are agency run would it not be the case of the two european girls being 150 euros and no sign of an irish girl.. xx
    Last edited by DONEGALANGEL; 05-12-10 at 16:12.

Quote Originally Posted by vampirejackie View Post
    it will limit the reply's i get from him so.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to benin For This Useful Post:

dannyboy10 (05-12-10)

Blog Entries

It would probably be better if we ignored the threads, and posted other threads to push it down the list; forcing them to have to bump their own threads and who knows, maybe the Infraction Fairy will visit them.

RETURNING TO THE EMERALD ISLE SHORTLY
    ❤❤❤❤

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Violette View Post
    It would probably be better if we ignored the threads, and posted other threads to push it down the list; forcing them to have to bump their own threads and who knows, maybe the Infraction Fairy will visit them.
    I agree.

Damn it, I am after bumping it back up!!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12