Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Havent been here while......

Quote Originally Posted by Doom View Post
    First of all its Doom, bitch remember that name

Listen you *bad language removed*, why dont you *bad language removed*, you *bad language removed*.
    DO NOT PISS ME OFF YOU *bad language removed* UNDERSTAND OR I WILL *bad language removed*.

Nobody gives a *bad language removed* if YOU have wheelchair access or not.
    Just hope your not smart like this on the mean streets of Dublin, cause you wouldnt last 30 seconds anywhere without *bad language removed*, dont think its true, then go into a bar & be smart, you WILL find out, you would be leaving with *bad language removed*.

O thats right your used to been laid out on your back

This is not a threat by me, im just pointing this out just in case she thinks us Irish are an easy touch, its not wise *bad language removed* or whatever your name is

Wooooo.....got a bit touchy,baby....someone loosing temper here...at least someone s making me smile and giving me some fun tonight

Dumb,i m soooo scared of you.....i do respect normal irish guys not the sad nonhaving life ones.
    When i ll grow up and be famous,i will get someone to design engine for you,otherwise u must be tired
    Last edited by Patricia; 12-08-07 at 17:15.
    I m still lurking sometimes ;-)

Reviews

Question Lost In Translation!!!

Can we please get a translator here for Anna?!?!?!
    I know english is not her native language and I can usually work out what a person from another country with a litttle english is TRYING to say ............... but I am totally fucking lost trying to understand Anna's bastardised version of her fucked-up english!!
    Seriously!!
    Can anybody here please tell me what they think Anna meant by "When i ll grow up and be famous,i will get someone to design engine for you,otherwise u must be tired"???? Was it an attempt at humour maybe??? That's my dubious guess anyway ...............

Paws

Quote Originally Posted by annasavicha View Post
    Wooooo.....got a bit touchy,baby....someone loosing temper here...at least someone s making me smile and giving me some fun tonight

Dumb,i m soooo scared of you.....i do respect normal irish guys not the sad nonhaving life ones.
    When i ll grow up and be famous,i will get someone to design engine for you,otherwise u must be tired

*bad language removed*, nonhaving life ones what life do you have on *bad language removed*

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Cut.jpg 
Views:	45 
Size:	88.4 KB 
ID:	1862
    Last edited by Patricia; 12-08-07 at 17:16.

Quote Originally Posted by bigpaws View Post
    Can we please get a translator here for Anna?!?!?!
    I know english is not her native language and I can usually work out what a person from another country with a litttle english is TRYING to say ............... but I am totally fucking lost trying to understand Anna's bastardised version of her fucked-up english!!
    Seriously!!
    Can anybody here please tell me what they think Anna meant by "When i ll grow up and be famous,i will get someone to design engine for you,otherwise u must be tired"???? Was it an attempt at humour maybe??? That's my dubious guess anyway ...............

Paws
    I was thinking the same thing Paws, what is she on about????

Doom

Reviews

Default Crazy Anna

Now lads, did I not say yesterday she will come back and say something CRAZY and true to form she did.You see she is either deceptively CUNNING or just plain CRAZY.She is keeping her original post at the top of the forum and we are helping her.If you look at the time of her last post you will see she was UP all night or else up early to get 6 o'clock mass at the ProCathedral.For myself,well, I think she is just plain CRAZY.Note how she states that she has yet to grow up.She still thinks she is a child.DEEP ROOTED PSYCHOLOGICAL PROBLEMS EXIST HERE.I wish some psychology student was monitoring all her posts as I'm sure the basis for a thesis exists in her psychy.Cheers Dam.

Quote Originally Posted by damron View Post
    Now lads, did I not say yesterday she will come back and say something CRAZY and true to form she did.You see she is either deceptively CUNNING or just plain CRAZY.She is keeping her original post at the top of the forum and we are helping her.If you look at the time of her last post you will see she was UP all night or else up early to get 6 o'clock mass at the ProCathedral.For myself,well, I think she is just plain CRAZY.Note how she states that she has yet to grow up.She still thinks she is a child.DEEP ROOTED PSYCHOLOGICAL PROBLEMS EXIST HERE.I wish some psychology student was monitoring all her posts as I'm sure the basis for a thesis exists in her psychy.Cheers Dam.
    Hahaha Anna your a CRAZY *bad language removed*, well said Damron

Anna check in here ST. LOMAN’S HOSPITAL, ya mad *bad language removed*

Anna your spending alot of time in here lately, why is that? your regulars let you down or just people on to you now your a rip off
    Last edited by Patricia; 12-08-07 at 17:16.

Blog Entries

I think this thread has got way too nasty and I want no more of these foul insults thrown around. You don't have to like anyone here. You do have to show everyone a bit of basic respect.

Talking i agree

I think the best way to deal with Anna is ignore her. She loves thinking she is so great and getting all this attention. There is better out there, much better.
    Let's get out there and enjoy these lovely ladies and not waste our time on this one.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567