Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Cork - The best place in Ireland????????????

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by corkpunter View Post
    Got locked in a pub years ago, after a couple of after work pints we were told we had to move upstairs, because there was a flooding. Next time we looked out, someone in a canoe came sailing up Oliver Plunkett street. Then it was time to drink some more before we had to go home. Got a lock in to try and get the ebb coming so we didn't have to get too wet on the way home. Didn't totally work though but was a good night. So don't knock it Doc, before you try it.
    Actually thats one thing id love. Canoing through the sts of Cork during floods. Its must be real cool and nope the hell with rescuing ppl. They can stay there. Imagine sailing passed someplace where you walked or canoing through Brown Thomas?

funfilled times,
    Westside.
    Last edited by Westsidex; 29-11-10 at 22:50.

I love cork It's a great city and it has some of the most beautiful countryside i've seen, west Cork in particular!!
    I always enjoy visiting Cork and wandering around the small streets....love the accent too!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Fiona View Post
    I love cork It's a great city and it has some of the most beautiful countryside i've seen, west Cork in particular!!
    I always enjoy visiting Cork and wandering around the small streets....love the accent too!
    To think that Fiona could have been walking beside me as I was wandering around the small street of cork, loving my accent. *** sigh***

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    To think that Fiona could have been walking beside me as I was wandering around the small street of cork, loving my accent. *** sigh***
    and here is some innocent person you passed who only heard you speaking for 4 seconds......

Oh James.....to think indeed ****sigh****

I'LL BE BACK!!!!

I'LL BE BACK!!!!
    Fiona for your next visit to cork....

Reviews

I'LL BE BACK!!!!
    See Benny... the girls do talk about us amongst themselves, she has obviously got a fairly good description of me... I think Fiona loves me already....

Muuah honey...

See Benny... the girls do talk about us amongst themselves, she has obviously got a fairly good description of me... I think Fiona loves me already....

Muuah honey...
    you know they talk about us among themselves ffs when you were vanessa you read what they said about all of us...ohhhh wait you told me not to mention that.....quick change the subject...whats vanessa's password?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    you know they talk about us among themselves ffs when you were vanessa you read what they said about all of us...ohhhh wait you told me not to mention that.....quick change the subject...whats vanessa's password?
    Well it used to be BIGDICKJIM...but she may have changed it since..

Well it used to be BIGDICKJIM...but she may have changed it since..
    for safety reasons as your forehead was easy to see with the afore mentioned big dick in full view

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast