Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Cork - The best place in Ireland????????????

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    I shall be warming red wine in preparation for you honey.
    I shalt warm your arse if you come near me.

Sincerely,
    Westside.

Ps Go to Lapland. Heard its great at Xmas.

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    I shalt warm your arse if you come near me.
    Christ Westie if you had told me you were kinky we could have saved all the foreplay. Which cheek???

If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Reviews

Having spent many years as a sales rep covering the 32 counties I can say with certain authority that the best place to live is Wexford seconded by Donegal. I live in Wexford by choice and not because I was born here!

Reviews

The only bad thing about visiting Cork is the chance that one of the inbred monkeys that live there will try to talk to you instead of taking your order...

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mousey View Post
    The only bad thing about visiting Cork is the chance that one of the inbred monkeys that live there will try to talk to you instead of taking your order...
    But surely they have to use words like 'froies wid dat' whilst taking your order?

Reviews

Am from Dublin but looking at the weather there happy to be living in Cork - have to agree it's a great place to live.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mousey View Post
    whats the order again? Deep fried mouses testicals in batter?

Westside.

Blog Entries

Well, I'm relieved! I love going out and about while in Cork but feared I'd have to be holed up indoors for the next four days if it was too cold. I picked the right city, then.
    Guaranteed A Levels With Sexy Mature Ebony
    An A Level Master-class Service with no BS excuses on size and no extra charging.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Ebonypru38F View Post
    Well, I'm relieved! I love going out and about while in Cork but feared I'd have to be holed up indoors for the next four days if it was too cold. I picked the right city, then.
    Its me sweetie. Ice cream melts when i walk past and thats without even going into the shop. I bring a seasonal sunshine to the city.

Westside.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by dr love View Post
    Plenty of time then to dust down your boat for the impending floods later on in the year lol doc;
    Got locked in a pub years ago, after a couple of after work pints we were told we had to move upstairs, because there was a flooding. Next time we looked out, someone in a canoe came sailing up Oliver Plunkett street. Then it was time to drink some more before we had to go home. Got a lock in to try and get the ebb coming so we didn't have to get too wet on the way home. Didn't totally work though but was a good night. So don't knock it Doc, before you try it.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast