Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What Do You Do In The Dark, And The Demons Come?

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mousey View Post
    Read, hmm, never tried that one. Thanks.

As for the wanking, I can't, I don't want to blow my load before I punt. I have to save up my nuts like a good squirrel Err, hamster. Mouse! I fucking meant MOUSE!!!!
    Think of it as practice.

“I wish you wouldn’t keep appearing and vanishing so suddenly; you make one quite giddy!”
    “All right,” said the Cat; and this time it vanished quite slowly, beginning with the end of the tail, and ending with the grin, which remained some time after the rest of it had gone.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

No food, tea , coffee, for at least a hour before bedtime .keep tothis pattern for awhile as wells going to bed at the same time no naps during the day, good sleep equals good sleeping habits,; doc;
    Never mistake kindness for weakness .: doc

Reviews

Sleep and the reasons for a lack of sleep are complex - I don't know the reasons for your lack of sleep but it's fairly obvious you have some weighty thoughts on your mind and you are taking these with you to bed - I have been in a similar place and what has worked, to some extent, for me is taking a bit of excercise each evening - something as simple as a walk - I have cut out the tea and coffee and I have changed my diet. I try and go to bed around the same time each night - and I have a shut down routine.

I still get the nights when I lie there and the room seems too bright - sometimes the demons win.

Blog Entries

Right, I'm having a shit time lately and it's affecting my sleeping. I usually go to bed between midnight and one AM, doze off after half an hour, then wake up promptly at four fucking AM and lie there like a spa until it gets bright. Then I doze off for a while again. I get blinding headaches the evening after I don't get enough sleep. (It's amazing the twisted things you think about in a bedroom lit by stars and streetlights.)

I am willing to try anything to sleep all night. Please, my fellow forumites, try to curb your usual retardations with this one - someone's got to have a good tip. I don't want to get drunk, knock back a truckload of pills, or take a bloody bath every evening.

There must be something I can do?
    Your going to bed too late.
    Westside.

Blog Entries

LOL i can see furry riding his stationary bike at half one in the morning.

a subtle belt on the back of the head?
    Westside.
    Last edited by Westsidex; 23-11-10 at 22:52.

Reviews

Excercise. Yer only man.

Or else a smoke a stiff joint.

Mousey you should have a look at this video and all your worries of not being able to sleep will be gone...

Reviews

I normally read a few of your posts if I cant get to sleep and I am out like a light...

But as that might not work for you try having a shower shortly before going to bed, the key is to do whatever it is that helps you to wind down and relax.
    Last edited by herodotus; 24-11-10 at 00:48.

Blog Entries

Right, I'm having a shit time lately and it's affecting my sleeping. I usually go to bed between midnight and one AM, doze off after half an hour, then wake up promptly at four fucking AM and lie there like a spa until it gets bright. Then I doze off for a while again. I get blinding headaches the evening after I don't get enough sleep. (It's amazing the twisted things you think about in a bedroom lit by stars and streetlights.)

I am willing to try anything to sleep all night. Please, my fellow forumites, try to curb your usual retardations with this one - someone's got to have a good tip. I don't want to get drunk, knock back a truckload of pills, or take a bloody bath every evening.

There must be something I can do?
    Try turning off the computer in the early evening.
    Nighttime Computer Users May Lose Sleep

RETURNING TO THE EMERALD ISLE SHORTLY
    ❤❤❤❤

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by dr love View Post
    no food, tea , coffee, for at least a hour before bedtime .keep tothis pattern for awhile as wells going to bed at the same time no naps during the day, good sleep equals good sleeping habits,; doc;
    quack quack quack!!

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast