Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Well done who ever ye are!!!!!!!!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by diannasweet View Post
    Lately as well know some ppl cant stick me around so they did all they could to damage my reputation and name in here...well that was not enough taking in consideration the threating calls i get lately......all i can say is well done your plan worked and my name lately dragged in all the bad threads with some help of course....now start the party ye succead it but i will not stop here will make sure i keep my head up as i did all along..... ppl that know me worked out already ye plan to get my image damaged.....and ppl that don't know me they will see the truth when will meet me........

Hi Dianna
    I don't read every thread and post on here so i may have missed the thread that tried to show you in a different light.
    If i had read i wouldn't have believed it as i judge people my own personal dealings with them , not what other people have said.
    Dianna i have spoken to you many times in the chat room and found you to be a great character and lovely person and this is how i still see you.
    I'd love for you to stick around so please don't let the bad mouth fuckers win.
    As for the reviews , well we all know the whole review system is a joke and there are only a few genuine reviewers out there so all the rats i wouldn't even read. Beats me why rats are left up anyway.
    So come on Dianna stick around , there are a few nice people here. Mwah

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mr maxi For This Useful Post:

Alana (17-11-10), herodotus (17-11-10)

Quote Originally Posted by JAMESCORK View Post
    Well if you have nothing to hide you have friends here babe who will stand up for you. But it is up to you to find out who is behind this. The girl behind the "justice" thread Alexenda, might be a good place to start.

Good luck.
    When u have proves I am behind the fake reviews u can acuse me. Untill then dont. U have no right to do it!

i met dianna in drogheda and posted a review, a fake reviewer conspiracy in drogheda? more worrying is the phone calls dianna is getting. she absolutely has no need of fake reviews and is a fabulous woman, i only hope this does not deter her from returning to drogheda

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by alexanda View Post
    When u have proves I am behind the fake reviews u can acuse me. Untill then dont. U have no right to do it!
    nobody needs your approval to spell out an opinion..
    as u can see,nobody agrees with u..
    maybe u should try to leave all this behind a while cuz it's nothing u can change in your benefit,u had spoiled it from the begining..
    take a break , relax, next time think twice before u post something (a post or god knows what else can u post )

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Shirley Joy For This Useful Post:

JessicaJessy (17-11-10)

Quote Originally Posted by shirleyy View Post
    nobody needs your approval to spell out an opinion..
    as u can see,nobody agrees with u..
    maybe u should try to leave all this behind a while cuz it's nothing u can change in your benefit,u had spoiled it from the begining..
    take a break , relax, next time think twice before u post something (a post or god knows what else can u post )
    Look, maybe u forgot we are a open forum where everybody can post and say their opinion, not only u.
    If u dont like my post nobody ask u read them or ask them.
    So, at the end, u are not in a position to tell me to not post my opinion.
    Now,i wish u a nice day and i hope i am not holding u from work by thinking soo much about me.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by alexanda View Post
    Look, maybe u forgot we are a open forum where everybody can post and say their opinion, not only u.
    If u dont like my post nobody ask u read them or ask them.
    So, at the end, u are not in a position to tell me to not post my opinion.
    Now,i wish u a nice day and i hope i am not holding u from work by thinking soo much about me.
    that's my point u girlie..I'm really delighted to see sooo many "birdies" u r letting out from ur fingers writing..And I'm mooore delighted even to make your blood faster when u read my posts..loool..and don't worry about my work..get worryed about yours..I already earned my reviews,u must work harder before u manage to have a real one lol..
    ohhh..such a character u have..

Quote Originally Posted by shirleyy View Post
    that's my point u girlie..I'm really delighted to see sooo many "birdies" u r letting out from ur fingers writing..And I'm mooore delighted even to make your blood faster when u read my posts..loool..and don't worry about my work..get worryed about yours..I already earned my reviews,u must work harder before u manage to have a real one lol..
    ohhh..such a character u have..
    My blood going faster when I read ur post? U must be joinking.. I am really haveing fun looking at the time u spend to read and replie all my post.
    Dont miss out this one. Looking foward ur replie.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234