Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Speed vans

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Default Speed vans

Whats the best way to avoid getting caught, what can i get to warn me van up ahead???

Reviews

The map of them on the garda website.

Reviews

yep i know that and thanks but whats the best device u can put in ur car to warn u

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by mathsteacher View Post
    yep i know that and thanks but whats the best device u can put in ur car to warn u
    try this so

Reviews

good idea but bit too much work and by time ya spin the plate they probably have ya caught

Reviews

There is a gadget you can get that picks up the laser/radar, alerts you and scrambles the reading on the gun for 7-10 seconds. Error will appear on The gun.
    A friend of mine had one in his car but took it out after a few week cos it drove him mad as it beeps at the slightest thing, like traffic lights or electric doors on shops anything that sends out a signal it will pick up so you end up getting very annoyed and paroniod. The best thing is just to keep an eye out and look on the Garda website, they usually stay in the same spot even the mobile traffic core as when they find a good spot for catching people they stay there, it's all about making their quotas and money, safety is just an excuse, what would they do if they weren't screwing money out of decent motorists? They'd have to go out and catch criminals but that costs money.....

Whats the best way to avoid getting caught, what can i get to warn me van up ahead???
    Most good quality sat navs now have built in speed camera warnings.

CG
    I intend to live forever. So far, so good.

Wise men talk because they have something to say;
    fools talk because they have to say something:
    Plato

behave like an adult should...stop speeding and maybe save one life..yep just one and its all worth while

Reviews

Maybe keep to the speed limit and you will be fine.......
    I have lived a life of regrets.

Reviews

Public Notice:
    I do not condone the following information in any way!

If you do find yourself in the awkward predicament of receiving a fine in the mail from one of these devices best way to avoid the penalty points is to fill in the section on the back that says who was driving the vehicle at the time with someone who lives outside the states details, it will ask you for their driving licence number, just leave it blank, be sure to include payment as that is all they are worried about anyway.
    Perfectly plausible for someone else to be driving your vehicle and it is now up to them to prove it was you and not them which is highly unlikely they will waste their time and effort especially as I said, they have received the all important revenue..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast