Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Coincidence or not?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    Have'nt been able to check out all the similarities, but whereas both Lincoln and Kennedy were both shot on a Friday, Kennedy died relatively quickly on the Friday and Lincoln did not die until some 9 hours later on Saturday morning.
    Better check my source. So much for research.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by magicalman9357 View Post
    Better check my source. So much for research.
    info correct magicalman,its not when they died ,its when they were shoot.the doc;
    Never mistake kindness for weakness .: doc

3. The Following User Says Thank You to dr love For This Useful Post:

magicalman9357 (08-11-10)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    Is that a proven fact? Quite a bold and controversial statement if there's nothing to back it up with.
    Ppl that were in the marines with Oswald said he had a bad shot. The guy who shot Kennady from the top floor of the library had an excellent shot. This was confirmed several times in different documentries about it. In fact a lot of ppl say two ppl were involved in the shooting as he appeared to be hit twice with two different shots from different directions.

Westside.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Westsidex For This Useful Post:

magicalman9357 (08-11-10), Rayden (08-11-10)

Blog Entries

Another thing is Oswald was wanted for the shooting of a cop in a cinema earlier. Ruby shooting Oswald dead was another mystery.

Westside.

Reviews

The amazing thing is how an armed Ruby gained access to what should have been a secure location crawling with law enforcement people from different agencies. He obviously has no ligitimate business being there at that time, so how did he gain access.

What you say about multiple shooters Westie, has been posited as part of the conspiracy theories since the time of the assasination. Kennedy had enough enemies to make the conspiracy theory quite plausible, and unfortunately Oswald's assasination removed the main person who could have cleared up that issue.

Reviews

Check here for lots more about the conspiracy theories:

John F. Kennedy assassination conspiracy theories - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I have always been fascinated with these theories
    The Gods are just, and of our pleasant vices
    Make instruments to plague us

9. The Following User Says Thank You to scotus For This Useful Post:

Rayden (08-11-10)

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Ppl that were in the marines with Oswald said he had a bad shot. The guy who shot Kennady from the top floor of the library had an excellent shot. This was confirmed several times in different documentries about it. In fact a lot of ppl say two ppl were involved in the shooting as he appeared to be hit twice with two different shots from different directions.

Westside.
    You said it there mate: 'A lot of people say...'. These are speculations, not fact. We will never know the truth sadly.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    You said it there mate: 'A lot of people say...'. These are speculations, not fact. We will never know the truth sadly.
    I wonder ...

I still live in hope of something - anything - that will shed more light.

A dying confession? Letters published after death?

Stranger things have happened ...
    The Gods are just, and of our pleasant vices
    Make instruments to plague us

12. The Following User Says Thank You to scotus For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by magicalman9357 View Post
    Abraham Lincoln and John F. Kennedy were both presidents of the United States, elected 100 years apart. Both were shot and killed by assassins who were known by three names with 15 letters, John Wilkes Booth and Lee Harvey Oswald, and neither killer would make it to trial.

Spooky, huh? It gets better.

Lincoln had a secretary named Kennedy, and Kennedy had a secretary named Lincoln.

They were both killed on a Friday while sitting next to their wives, Lincoln in the Ford Theater, Kennedy in a Lincoln made by Ford.

Both men were succeeded by a man named Johnson – Andrew for Lincoln and Lyndon for Kennedy. Andrew was born in 1808. Lyndon in 1908.

SOURCE: D Mcraney
    Lincoln had two secretary's, both were male and neither called Kennedy. His Private Secretary was John Nicolay and his Ast. Private Secretary was John Hay.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to monster_monster For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries

JFK id dead???.........

How long have I been away???

Anyone who hasn't seen Oliver Stones JFK should really watch it........

It's brilliant........

I'm sorry I haven't got time to stick around tonight to tell you all the truth.........

You probably wouldn't believe me anyway.........

BTW, Westie, Elvis wasn't involved so let it go man............
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast