Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: World War 3

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Monkeynut View Post
    This all means that I wont have to re tax the car at the end of the month, so I'll spend the €1300 on a few of my favourites .......
    Yuppy, if WW3 means you won't retire anymore, I am not afraid anymore of the bloody war.
    No more car tax, no more PAYE or self emplyed taxes, no more loans and mortgage repayments.
    Imagine the amount of punting

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Sensual Delights View Post
    Fore Play = before the actual play.
    This is when you arrive at the venue and buy the sodas and popcorn
    I always meet her inside the Theatre!!!!!

Popcorn AND soda???? How is Mr Bill Gates!!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dr love View Post
    are you sure because my self and dannyboy are only getting warmed up;
    Please do ... love to see guys getting warmed up

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by dannyboy10 View Post
    As a DOC I hope your hands are always warmed up.........The patients would really appreciate it!!!
    its the wrinkles and hair on my knuckles that scare them,especially if its an internal consulation.;doc;
    Never mistake kindness for weakness .: doc

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Please do ... love to see guys getting warmed up
    o the wicked side of a woman sexy sexy lol xxxxx doc;
    Never mistake kindness for weakness .: doc

6. The Following User Says Thank You to dr love For This Useful Post:

Sensual Delights (07-11-10)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dannyboy10 View Post
    I always meet her inside the Theatre!!!!!

Popcorn AND soda???? How is Mr Bill Gates!!

And chocolates too!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Bill Gates cannot afford this, so I moved to Carlos Slim, he may afford a piece or 2 .. maybe ...

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Sensual Delights For This Useful Post:

dannyboy10 (07-11-10)

yeah saw the bit about everyone being robots or maybe this refers to cyborgs part human,part machine so in the future everyone will probably be partially or fully augmented or enhanced and we will all be connected to a global network through neural pathways sort of like Ghost in the shell..but wouldnt this bring a dilemma of sorts to our humanity in that u will either be fully augmented or partially,wont u be degrading this by wanting to be a machine and could this lead to loss of humanity.I guess it would only be changing the outer i.e physical form rather then the inner humanity...if it is even present in the first place..

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Apollo1 For This Useful Post:

Sensual Delights (07-11-10)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Apollo1 View Post
    yeah saw the bit about everyone being robots or maybe this refers to cyborgs part human,part machine so in the future everyone will probably be partially or fully augmented or enhanced and we will all be connected to a global network through neural pathways sort of like Ghost in the shell..but wouldnt this bring a dilemma of sorts to our humanity in that u will either be fully augmented or partially,wont u be degrading this by wanting to be a machine and could this lead to loss of humanity.I guess it would only be changing the outer i.e physical form rather then the inner humanity...if it is even present in the first place..
    Hundreds of movies and books have been made about this.
    This entire subject is so fascinating that even thousands of books and movies won't lessen our fascination about it.
    Loss of humanity, programming capabilities, interconnection to some main system .... scary scary stuff.

I for one prefer to live my life in my flesh and bone body, that is easy to break and is not connected to anything other then my own brain. And give me lots and lots of humanity, faulty and error prone as it may be.

Reviews

Hundreds of movies and books have been made about this.
    This entire subject is so fascinating that even thousands of books and movies won't lessen our fascination about it.
    Loss of humanity, programming capabilities, interconnection to some main system .... scary scary stuff.

I for one prefer to live my life in my flesh and bone body, that is easy to break and is not connected to anything other then my own brain. And give me lots and lots of humanity, faulty and error prone as it may be.
    That's all very well, but it gets worse ...

They are now looking at next generation computing which takes place at living cells level, so this computing power could theoretically fuse seamlessly with our bodies.

The possibilities then become mind-boggling at this stage - being able to "see" with our finger is one prospect I recall reading about.
    The Gods are just, and of our pleasant vices
    Make instruments to plague us

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234