Thread: Ryanair- Your thoughts?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    It amazes me how much people hate or complain about Ryanair. Everyone knows what they're like yet still seem surprised sometimes and have the need to complain about them. Don't get me wrong, I'm no fan, but I'm rarely surprised by them, I have very low expectations when it comes to them, I think this helps with my overall view of them.........

You get what you pay for, they do exactly what they say..........

And for those who say that they had no choice or had to fly Ryanair because they were the only ones covering that route or flying in or out of that airport..........WTF???...Shouldn't you be more greatful for the fact they did provide that service when no one else did???........What was the other option, walk or swim???

People say more and more that they use other airlines now because Ryanair are not that much cheaper. Why do you think that is??? It's because Ryanair have forces the others to drop their prices, which is better for everyone is it not???

I personally don't like Micheal O'Leary, I think he's a arrogant prick.........

I disagree when you claim they do what they say, they don't. They have had more complaints about their complex website, hidden charges and credit card penalty than any other airline website in Europe for the fourth consecutive year with complaints rising every year (sourced from Flight International).

Has anyone ever bought a 'priority boarding pass' only to find that actually a bus is taking you to the aircraft and all it entitles you is to get on the bus first? as soon as all the priority ticket holders are on the bus, they let all the others on the bus with you.

If that isn't just downright devious, grubby nonsense then I don't know what is.
    Last edited by Mr Magoo; 05-11-10 at 11:01.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Magoo For This Useful Post:

Lucy Chambers (05-11-10)