Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Disgusting Bastard!!!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by nicegirlsarenice View Post
    Yeah, or something like: "is that stupid bitch saying something about me again? I wish she's just stfu".
    Hopefully another ban on the way ...

Quote Originally Posted by scotus View Post
    Hopefully another ban on the way ...
    I hope she is banned for that, but I doubt it. They're always reluctant to ban paying members.
    Last edited by nicegirlsarenice; 04-11-10 at 18:31.

Yeah, or something like: "is that stupid bitch saying something about me again? I wish she's just stfu".
    oops, Nicey, you getting clever. However, can I ask, can you ever come back from the electro shock therapy?

It must be hard, being you. So much space and so little to fill it.
    Last edited by lucy chambers; 04-11-10 at 18:33. Reason: Mild amusement, thanks nice.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

I hope she is banned for that, but I doubt it. They're always reluctant to ban paying members.
    Or those that actually contribute. It must be hard, as a entity who is not even a client, to see someone you hate do well. Gosh.

Reviews

I think this might be an attempt at humour ...

Really? You'd be surprised how much murder non-paying members get away with.

Quote Originally Posted by samlad View Post
    Really? You'd be surprised how much murder non-paying members get away with.
    Then I would hope common sense prevails. If this particular member continues to irritate me I will slit him into slices and amuse myself with the gaps.

Reviews

Ok Captain J we get your drift. He's a family man with a wife and children, a good husband and caring father, a pillar of the society and the community in which he lives, somebody who champions noble and worthy causes and gives of his time and energy to assist the old, the young, the poor, those becoming poor, the afflicted, the semi-afflicted and the unafflicted. He helped that old man. He's probably not misogynistic and thus helps old ladies as well and young ones too.....if he got half a chance to give them a hand.

He's a nice guy, a genuine bloke, a real human being, a living saint. He could be any one of us............actually, he probably is one of us

.................................but he's also a wanker.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessie View Post
    ''Disgusting bastard''!! What a complete overreaction and total hypocricy! Lets get things straight here, you take money off strange men regardless of age or looks and put their penis in your mouth and you have the nerve to cast judgement on some fella who just whipped out his mickey when he was drunk! One of the most nonsense posts ever on this site.

I don't know this DJ, never heard him but I hope the guy gets his family and career back on track soon after this silly mistake.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Eamonn View Post
    ''Disgusting bastard''!! What a complete overreaction and total hypocricy! Lets get things straight here, you take money off strange men regardless of age or looks and put their penis in your mouth and you have the nerve to cast judgement on some fella who just whipped out his mickey when he was drunk! One of the most nonsense posts ever on this site.

I don't know this DJ, never heard him but I hope the guy gets his family and career back on track soon after this silly mistake.
    you need a new profile name, eamon, just isnt rite for some reason
    mam mammy mam mam mam mammy

Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast