Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Babies: ever wonder?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    As we all know, most fashion designers are men and men design for women to please other men.
    Carlos ..... Im ashamed of you! Men design for women to please other women. Women dress up for other women ..... its been like that since the second woman came along!!

Blog Entries

How about because they look cute, and are supposed to mimic adult clothing? This thread did make me laugh out loud.

RETURNING TO THE EMERALD ISLE SHORTLY
    ❤❤❤❤

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Violette View Post
    How about because they look cute, and are supposed to mimic adult clothing? This thread did make me laugh out loud.
    thts wat i was thinkin but you got there first so il say they are for carryin little bags of heroin
    mam mammy mam mam mam mammy

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    Westie, you're on the mark with the money thing, but not in the way that you think. As we all know, most fashion designers are men and men design for women to please other men. In this case, the baby garment was probably designed by a man also. The way it works is, when the aunts come around to look at the infant, they will tickle it under the chin, go cuchie coo, and then stick a nice crisp bank note in the pocket. The father, being a good father, will immediately realise that it would be dangerous if the baby were to get hold of the money and put it in it's mouth, so he swiftly extracts the money from the pocket and legs it to the pub as fast as he can and thanks God for creating aunts.
    Well if i were a fashion designer i'd be broke in no time flat as all of my outfits for women would be birthday suits.

fine the way you are sweetie,
    Westside.
    Last edited by Westsidex; 03-11-10 at 22:30.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Experienced Punter esq View Post
    there I was choosing a pressie for a friends newborn today making my choice when the question came too me Why do babies outfits have pockets? I mean what exactly are they gonna put in them?..
    Lolipops, popcorn, spare soother, bread for the ducks. Maybe even a couple of rolo.

Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12