Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: LOL Its almost predictable this economic rubbish

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mousey View Post
    You're always moaning about Lisbon, Westie, check this out:

Lisbon Treaty back on EU agenda - RT News
    The reason i am always on about Lisbon is because i feel it was the turning point for the worst for this country in that it told politicians that they can do what they like. They overturned a vote from the electorate and you cannot do that. Its really pissing on ppls rights and what has happened? We have gone from bad to worse with these bastards now expecting ppl to work for f'all. God knows whats next ah but sure all the recession took the focus off the church riding and kicking the shit out of orphans anyway.

Westside.
    Last edited by Westsidex; 28-10-10 at 18:46.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    The reason i am always on about Lisbon is because i feel it was the turning point for the worst for this country in that it told politicians that they can do what they like. They overturned a vote from the electorate and you cannot do that. Its really pissing on ppls rights and what has happened? We have gone from bad to worse with these bastards now expecting ppl to work for f'all. God knows whats next ah but sure all the recession took the focus off the church riding and kicking the shit out of orphans anyway.

Westside.
    And what about the Nice treaty?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ChiefHandker View Post
    And what about the Nice treaty?
    What about the Nice Treaty? It still doesnt alter any of the facts about Lisbon being overruled and voters rights pissed on.

Westside.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    What about the Nice Treaty? It still doesnt alter any of the facts about Lisbon being overruled and voters rights pissed on.

Westside.
    ...the fact that the Irish electorate had to do it twice til we got it "right" is slightly similar to the Lisbon treaty I would have thought, no?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ChiefHandker View Post
    ...the fact that the Irish electorate had to do it twice til we got it "right" is slightly similar to the Lisbon treaty I would have thought, no?
    Politicians have no respect for the ppl of this country. I tested this one time by sending a comment to a tv show. A politician said that "they listen to the ppl". I said that politicians had lost touch with the ppl a long time back". The comment was never mentioned yet a whole load of shit was. I expected it but wanted to prove a point to myself.

Westside.
    Last edited by Westsidex; 28-10-10 at 19:28.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12