Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: What would you do?

Blog Entries
    Reviews

maybe i should add that I'm not Irish, and moved here about two months ago...
    Is this the land where sun brightly shines, is this the existence of a heaven's sign?
    Is this the locus the hallowed focus, where grace love and harmony combine?

Rotting Christ - Nemecic

Who Am I? A son of northern darkness.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by robijntje View Post
    maybe i should add that I'm not Irish, and moved here about two months ago...
    You're not? With a fine old Irish name like robijntje? I'm shocked.

“I wish you wouldn’t keep appearing and vanishing so suddenly; you make one quite giddy!”
    “All right,” said the Cat; and this time it vanished quite slowly, beginning with the end of the tail, and ending with the grin, which remained some time after the rest of it had gone.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by El Gordo View Post
    You're not? With a fine old Irish name like robijntje? I'm shocked.
    I know I can hide it very well
    Is this the land where sun brightly shines, is this the existence of a heaven's sign?

Rotting Christ - Nemecic

Quote Originally Posted by lucy chambers View Post
    PMSL. Or hangs upside down. You forgot that.

It looks like a beautiful country, and would I be right in remembering you said you were Belgian? Moving country is much that same, just be sure you like the place first. I would take a few weeks holiday there.
    You don't read the answers to your own posts either, Robijnte.
    If life gives you lemons ask for Tequila

Only sad bastards seek gratification from signatures

Blog Entries
    Reviews

yes I do mrs. Chambers, yet I missed yours, my apologies.

Rotting Christ - Nemecic

Blog Entries

I just got a job here and started last month. I work for a big company that has facilities all over the world.

Today, I got a job offer from someone within the company. I would earn a bit more, and make a jump on the career ladder, and I'm 100 procent sure I would get the job if I applied.

Only thing is, I would have to move to Romania.

Any thoughts?
    Depends on you entirely. There is no right or wrong answer here only what suits you. If you have any doubt and i think you have based on the fact that you have to ask here then id be inclined to let it. Moving is abig step and you dont want to take all the hassle only to discover you dont like it and move back again.Only you can answer this.

Sincerely,
    Westside.

Reviews

Pay increase and the ladies as far as I can see are stunning and @ €100 / hour where could you go wrong

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    Depends on you entirely. There is no right or wrong answer here only what suits you. If you have any doubt and i think you have based on the fact that you have to ask here then id be inclined to let it. Moving is abig step and you dont want to take all the hassle only to discover you dont like it and move back again.Only you can answer this.

Sincerely,
    Westside.
    I know West, but I'm doubting, as it is probably a very good opportunity to get further on the career ladder, increased pay and whatnot. But on the other hand, I just moved to Ireland and have the feeling I'm not alltogether finished here...

So I'm weighing good things with bad things and I just wanted to know what other people would do, if they were in this situation, to get a view what the general opinion is on the matter.

Rotting Christ - Nemecic

Reviews

You obviously moved to Ireland for a reason, as you said you don't feel like you are done here so money isn't everything, where would you be happier, also is there any career oppurtunities in Ireland for you in the future if you pass on this one. I personally would leave Ireland tomorrow if I had a choice, the place is going to shit and if I didn't have to go down with a sinking ship I wouldn't..

Blog Entries

I know West, but I'm doubting, as it is probably a very good opportunity to get further on the career ladder, increased pay and whatnot. But on the other hand, I just moved to Ireland and have the feeling I'm not alltogether finished here...

So I'm weighing good things with bad things and I just wanted to know what other people would do, if they were in this situation, to get a view what the general opinion is on the matter.
    For me the deciding factor would be how much i am letting behind and how much i like where i am and weigh this up against the extra benefits. Its like anything else do a cost / benefit analysis and if the costs outweigh the benefits then dont bother with it, if the benefits outweigh the costs then go for it.

The important thing is analysing the issue in an honest manner.

Westside.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast