Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: A few ppl will be shitting themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by monster_monster View Post
    There was an interview on the radio with the GM of the hotel and he explained all about the incident, in fairness to them they did everything possible to stop this once they realised what was going on. They have since handed over CCTV to the Gardai.
    you can only blame the prick that brought the animal there thinking it was funny...i presume he was sober....if not i dont care ..who ever hen was so spaced out/drunk they found humour from frighting/killing an animal....im ashamed to be irish after that...really am

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by benin View Post
    you can only blame the prick that brought the animal there thinking it was funny...i presume he was sober....if not i dont care ..who ever hen was so spaced out/drunk they found humour from frighting/killing an animal....im ashamed to be irish after that...really am
    the fact that they played the Skippy theme tune shows how this was planned by some sober prick, it's not like DJ's carry that in their normal play lists.

i'd also like to know where they managed to get a wallaby/kangaroo, surely there must be some law regulating these animals over here, i've heard one or two rumors about it but they seem a little far fetched

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to monster_monster For This Useful Post:

Alyssa Jenkins (23-10-10), benin (22-10-10)

Quote Originally Posted by monster_monster View Post
    the fact that they played the Skippy theme tune shows how this was planned by some sober prick, it's not like DJ's carry that in their normal play lists.

i'd also like to know where they managed to get a wallaby/kangaroo, surely there must be some law regulating these animals over here, i've heard one or two rumors about it but they seem a little far fetched
    it seems it was a wallaby..either way your right about the skippy thing...that makes it worse...sick fuckers

Reviews

This just shows how far society has come. Physicaly we might be out of the cave, but there are people with the same intelligence and socal skills as cave men. Barbaric cnuts.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234