Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Teeth Whitening>Does any of it really work if it's not done by a dentist?

Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Harry View Post
    i know thats why when i use to frenchkiss her i use to turn her up side down a red hairy muffin was the best option of the two...
    LOL! Well, it seems like a win/win situation to me!

Blog Entries

What can I say mine are really white

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dent.jpg 
Views:	10 
Size:	3.5 KB 
ID:	31034

Reviews

I had it done 2 years ago,i drink quite abit of red wine so this tends to discolour your teeth,i was happy with the results i got,i didnt have the simon cowell million watt look as he has had his teeth vaneered but i recommend it,gets your own teeth as best as possible,i had it done in my dentist,took about 90mins,he applies a gel to your teeth and some teeth will be very sensitive to this gel and you will feel a little discomfort for about 15-20 seconds on the sensitive tooth,but then it passes,i had read all about it and some people make out that its very painful,it not unless your a complete baby.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Notatwork View Post
    I had it done 2 years ago,i drink quite abit of red wine so this tends to discolour your teeth,i was happy with the results i got,i didnt have the simon cowell million watt look as he has had his teeth vaneered but i recommend it,gets your own teeth as best as possible,i had it done in my dentist,took about 90mins,he applies a gel to your teeth and some teeth will be very sensitive to this gel and you will feel a little discomfort for about 15-20 seconds on the sensitive tooth,but then it passes,i had read all about it and some people make out that its very painful,it not unless your a complete baby.
    Well Folks

I had smoked since I was 15yrs of age and packed in finally jan of this year(hoorrah). As a treat to myself I decided to have my teeth done in September of this year.Not a lover of going to the dentist but for me it was worth the 2hrs of the treatment and any teeth that where sensitive after 12hrs everything was back to normal.

NOT the simon cowell look but I am quite happy with my results they must be 4 maybe 5 times better everybody thats noticed have said fantastic. So I can recommend it but go to a Dentist as I dont think I would let my dentist cut and blowdry my hair.

love n licks sparkling Tiff xx

" Tiffany Tees "
    Strangers are friends I have yet to meet.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123