Thread: Who's the Daddy???

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries
    Reviews

Dick Who's the Daddy???

The following are all replies that women have 'may' written on Child Support Agency Forms in the section for listing "father's details;" or putting it another way.... Who's the Daddy?

1. Regarding the identity of the father of my twins, Makeeshia was fathered by Mac McKinley I am unsure as to the identity of the father of Marlinda, but I believe that she was conceived on the same night.

2. I am unsure, as to the identity of the father of my child as I was being sick out of a window when taken unexpectedly from behind. I can provide you with a list of names of men that I think were at the party if this helps.

3. I do not know the name of the father of my little girl. She was conceived at a party where I had sex with a man I met that night. I do remember that the sex was so good that I fainted. If you do manage to track down the father, can you please send me his phone number? Thanks.

4.. I don't know the identity of the father of my daughter. He drives a BMW that now has a hole made by my stiletto in one of the door panels. Perhaps you can contact BMW service stations in this area and see if he's had it replaced.

5. I have never had sex with a man. I am still a Virginian. I am awaiting a letter from the Pope confirming that my son's conception was ej*aculate and that he is the Saver risen again.

6. I cannot tell you the name of Alleshia dad as he informs me that to do so would blow his cover and that would have cataclysmic implications for the economy. I am torn between doing right by you and right by the country . Please advise.

7.Tyrone Hairston is the father of child A If you do catch up with him, can you ask him what he did with my AC/DC CDs? Child B who was also borned at the same time.... well, I don't have clue.

8. From the dates it seems that my daughter was conceived at Euro-Disney World; maybe it really is the Magic Kingdom .

9. So much about that night is a blur. The only thing that I remember for sure is Gordon Ramsey did a programme about eggs earlier in the evening. If I had stayed in and watched more TV rather than going to the party at Miller St , mine might have remained unfertilized.

10. I am unsure as to the identity of the father of my baby, after all, like when you eat a can of beans you can't be sure which one made you fart.

The details listed above may or may not be true, but it gave me a good laugh when I saw it.
    I apologise to anyone who doesn't enjoy it as much as I did.
    Last edited by Forrest; 17-10-10 at 19:16.

Engaging Personality
    Mesmerising Eyes
    Magnificent Ass
    Adorable Lady
    Sexy, Wicked, Enticing, Erotic, Tease

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Forrest For This Useful Post:

ga1 (17-10-10), JAMESCORK (17-10-10), Rayden (17-10-10), scotus (17-10-10), TheBestPoster (10-01-11)