Thread: Have you changed???

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Blog Entries

Default Have you changed???

There's a line in a song that I often think of, it's the Luther Vandross song "Dance with my father again"..........

YouTube - Luther Van Dross-Dance With My Father Again

And it's the opening line "Back when I was a child, before life removed all the innocence" bit that always gets me going, or thinking...........

Having read Bustybronte's thread, very interesting BTW, I was just wondering do people think they've changed, either because of age of through their job or career???

I know I have, I guess it's hard not to, through life experiences, lost loves, lost friends etc., and I'm sad to say, through work and business. Now I have no problem with change, it's part of life, growing up and growing old, but I hate that I've changed because of my job, work, business or money, and I think I probably have...........

I could only begin to imagine how the lovely ladies here do what they do, with all the emotions etc. that go with it, and are still expected to smile and live a normal life beyond all that...........

I have to remind myself every day to be more tolerant of others, be more excepting, more understanding and to remember that everyone has their problems..........

I try to remember not be such a hard ass, try to remember what I use to be like, and try to be like I was before........

Have you changed???

Why???

Do you just accept it or do you try to be more like what you once were, accuming you think you were better then???
    Last edited by luther; 17-10-10 at 17:01.
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L