Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: So any of you Lisbon Yes voters see anything money or jobs coming?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dark-knight View Post
    The current economic situtation has nothing to do with the lisbon treaty, its a world recession. It hit me earler this year but after a bit of downsizeing I have never been as busy but have to work harder.
    I didnt say it has anything to do with the Lisbon treaty. I said where are all the promises that the main parties said that got from the EU to help this recession. They arent there, they never were ,yet over 60% of the voters of this country shat themselves and voted YES.

They were tricked and fooled into being scared,
    Westside.
    Last edited by Westsidex; 16-10-10 at 13:21.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Westsidex View Post
    I didnt say it has anything to do with the Lisbon treaty. I said where are all the promises that the main parties said that got from the EU to help this recession. They arent there, they never were ,yet over 60% of the voters of this country shat themselves and voted YES.

They were tricked and fooled into being scared,
    Westside.
    wrong, the reason people voted no in the first place was because the true depth of the recession wasn't yet seen, because of that people stuck their two fingers up at the EU, sure we had 10 good years of prosperity on the back of a false economy that no one wanted to acknowledge. Then when we realise that everything we own was borrowed and we were now staring down a deep hole people quickly changed their minds.

there were lies told by both sides and so far nothing has really changed so does it really make a difference that they voted yes? of course it doen't so why complain. I am sick of people saying where is the EU/govt to bail us out, bail yourself out!!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by monster_monster View Post
    wrong, the reason people voted no in the first place was because the true depth of the recession wasn't yet seen, because of that people stuck their two fingers up at the EU, sure we had 10 good years of prosperity on the back of a false economy that no one wanted to acknowledge. Then when we realise that everything we own was borrowed and we were now staring down a deep hole people quickly changed their minds.

there were lies told by both sides and so far nothing has really changed so does it really make a difference that they voted yes? of course it doen't so why complain. I am sick of people saying where is the EU/govt to bail us out, bail yourself out!!
    Again i say where are all of those promises that the gov made to YES voters?

Westside.

Blog Entries

Again i say where are all of those promises that the gov made to YES voters?

Westside.
    don't worry about the govt or any promises people make, if you want money or jobs go out and create them yourself!!! anyone can set up a company and start to create wealth, with that wealth instead of giving out about others why the fuck don't YOU create the jobs!!!!!

don't worry about the govt or any promises people make, if you want money or jobs go out and create them yourself!!! anyone can set up a company and start to create wealth, with that wealth instead of giving out about others why the fuck don't YOU create the jobs!!!!!
    Monster, cmon, no need to get personal and be rude like that.

Blog Entries

Pay me the same as the politicians and i will. Elect me and i will. Thats assuming im a lair, frighten ppl into thinking that they cant live without the EU and of course not forgetting plenty of expenses.

Westside.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by vampirejackie View Post
    Monster, cmon, no need to get personal and be rude like that.
    i won't appologise for getting personal on a topic like this because i feel it is up to people to get up off there arses and do something to create jobs without waiting for the govt to do it, more people in this country are employed in small family run companies then they are in large multinationals.

as for being rude yeah I suppose i should be more careful but i was just trying to emphasise my point.

anyway jackie can i just ask, if your dad was a chicken farmer? Because you sure know how to raise a cock (any closer with that one?)

i won't appologise for getting personal on a topic like this because i feel it is up to people to get up off there arses and do something to create jobs without waiting for the govt to do it, more people in this country are employed in small family run companies then they are in large multinationals.

as for being rude yeah I suppose i should be more careful but i was just trying to emphasise my point.

anyway jackie can i just ask, if your dad was a chicken farmer? Because you sure know how to raise a cock (any closer with that one?)
    thanks for responding, i understand some topics get under people skin and it can get heated, but when people make personal attacks on others, we have to act. sorry.

on the chicken thing, thats a terrible chat up line!

Blog Entries

Pay me the same as the politicians and i will. Elect me and i will. Thats assuming im a lair, frighten ppl into thinking that they cant live without the EU and of course not forgetting plenty of expenses.

Westside.
    you are missing the point, we don't elect people so we can sit on our arses, you still have to work you damndest to get what you want. If you look at companies like Dell, Microsoft, facebook even E-I, these wouldn't be in the position of creating jobs if the entrepreneurs behind them didn't get up off their arses and do something with their idea. Even today these people still have to turn up every day and make sure people in their organisations are doing as they are menat to do. Ask any person that owns a company if they set it up because of some govt promises, you will get a resounding NO!!! People set up companies because they have the drive to do so and not dwell on some pointless vote. Government come and go but a well run company will outlive them all.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to monster_monster For This Useful Post:

An don (16-10-10)

Blog Entries

you are missing the point, we don't elect people so we can sit on our arses, you still have to work you damndest to get what you want. If you look at companies like Dell, Microsoft, facebook even E-I, these wouldn't be in the position of creating jobs if the entrepreneurs behind them didn't get up off their arses and do something with their idea. Even today these people still have to turn up every day and make sure people in their organisations are doing as they are menat to do. Ask any person that owns a company if they set it up because of some govt promises, you will get a resounding NO!!! People set up companies because they have the drive to do so and not dwell on some pointless vote. Government come and go but a well run company will outlive them all.
    No we elect politicians to run the economy and stablise it in order to give ppl the means to get off their asses to begin with. The gov arent providing these means and going back to what i said, promised these means if we voted for Lisbon. Where are the means for someone to run a business for scratch with higher taxes, cuts, NAMA, higher insurance? Wheres the incentive to get ppl to work by getting them to work for their welfare? I bet a lot of the smart asses who are employed shouting for unemployed to get off their asses ,would dive for the chance to work for welfare.

Westside.
    Last edited by Westsidex; 16-10-10 at 16:05.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast